RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Yeah, the last time I checked "Asian" was a language :rolleyes: If you want to give a song 1/10 because it's not in English, then it's obviously your choice - I wouldn't want to be the one to interrupt your lingual bigotry in the midst of its stride....

Well I've made my point why I didn't like it. If you gonna sit behind your computer and put comments why I must like it because otherwise I'm a racist then feel free to do it. You're amusing me.

24092326.jpg

+1

Well I've made my point why I didn't like it. If you gonna sit behind your computer and put comments why I must like it because otherwise I'm a racist then feel free to do it. You're amusing me.

There's a huge difference between "having to like" something and giving it 1/10 - that's the domain of shitty commercial pop music and such, or else it's just trolling. And you sitting behind your computer posting suicidal memes amuses me.

Yeah, the last time I checked "Asian" was a language :rolleyes: If you want to give a song 1/10 because it's not in English, then it's obviously your choice - I wouldn't want to be the one to interrupt your lingual bigotry in the midst of its stride....

Yet you try to "spite him" by giving every song he posts a 0 even though they were all good songs.

There's a huge difference between "having to like" something and giving it 1/10 - that's the domain of shitty commercial pop music and such, or else it's just trolling. And you sitting behind your computer posting suicidal memes amuses me.
I thought it were terrible and I didn't like it at all and then you got mad because of that and had to give me exact the same rating just because I didn't like your song. Logic failed now when you're trying to turn this to my fault. Grow a pair.

Yet you try to "spite him" by giving every song he posts a 0 even though they were all good songs.

The point I was trying to make is that he should be more thoughtful in future about how he doles out 1/10 or 0/10 if its not for some shitty pop junk or whatever. Here are my actuall ratings for those songs of his:

Death 5/10 Sounded more like lacklustre thrash

Suffocation: 8/10 Powerful lyrics coupled with powerful music

Cererbore 6,5/10 Decent agression and power

The point I was trying to make is that he should be more thoughtful in future about how he doles out 1/10 or 0/10 if its not for some shitty pop junk or whatever

So I can only give 1/10 to shitty pop songs? And not to show how little I liked the song in this genre?

Is that the lesson?

1/10 were serious since I didn't like it at all. 0/10 were just to give it back since there has to be "karma" when you don't like a certain song.