RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Pro tip = "ignore" him. He is a fucking troll. Delete all your posts that were replies to him, rate my song, post whatever song your listening to at the moment, profit.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Oh, and as if saying "dafuq did I just listen to? 1/10" isn't trolling, I don't know what is...
ofc i get the "wtf am I listening to?" moment when you link some random asian mumble song.

Oh, so it's a racist thing then? Thanks for clearing that up, that's not trolling at all...
are you brain damaged? This is as far from a racist thing as it can come. I didn't understand a shit about what they were singing and therefor I didn't like it at all.

Oh, so it's a racist thing then? Thanks for clearing that up, that's not trolling at all...

And btw that Death song sounds more like shitty thrash than "death metal".

24092326.jpg

are you brain damaged? This is as far from a racist thing as it can come. I didn't understand a shit about what they were singing and therefor I didn't like it at all.

Ah yes, because being able to understand lyrics in Metal is undoubtedly always the most important factor. I could hear every word in that thrash metal song by Death with crystal-clear clarity... :lol:

And btw that Death song sounds more like shitty thrash than "death metal".

don't waste your energy in answering my question if you're brain damaged because I clearly got my answer from this statement. Death influenced many band and from that Death Metal were officialy created. And there for it's named DeathMetal

Ah yes, because being able to understand lyrics in Metal is undoubtedly always the most important factor. I could hear every word in that thrash metal song by Death with crystal-clear clarity... :lol:
omg I feel bad for you... to not understand the lyrics was MY opinion why I didn't like it.