RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

7/10 @Dak

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NyU1mzRYUvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NyU1mzRYUvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

...as you post a Decrepit Birth song. Way to show your namesake.
Just because he is listening to it does not mean he think its good. 50%+/- of music I post\listen to in general I hate myself, cause I usually checking out new bands\albums every day. So much for playing it safe fuckers.

Btw, Decrepit Birth. Technical wankery at its very best.

^Song above 4/10

Next:

Haters gonna HATE...:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10, I personally don't think A7X deserves the hate it gets.

2/10. Since when did it become acceptable to like Avenged Sevenfold?

Just because he is listening to it does not mean he think its good. 50%+/- of music I postlisten to in general I hate myself, cause I usually checking out new bandsalbums every day. So much for playing it safe fuckers.

I'm pretty sure most people are posting music they like and/or music they have a general idea that they are going to like.

Used to be into Skyfire more, but I get bored with them easily anymore. 5/10, song is still okay.

I've heard one of their songs (which was a bleh Aces High copy), but this one is pretty cool. 6/10.

EDIT: Too slow. Much more death metal-sounding than the Napalm Death I'm familiar with. The music seemed pretty standard, but the solo at 3:44 is fucking great. I don't know what style of guitar playing that is, but Destruction's Cracked Brain is chock-full of them and they always give me eargasms. I'll give it a 6/10 just for that.