RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

-5/10

Ghost is a shit band. it's just some Watain and Repugnant members cashing in on commercial bullshit. hell they even included a buttplug in their newest album for their faggot fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
-5/10

Ghost is a shit band. it's just some Watain and Repugnant members cashing in on commercial bullshit. hell they even included a buttplug in their newest album for their faggot fans.

Why are they shit? They have good riffs, good production, awesome vocals, etc, anyone who says a band is shit with the only reason being "they are commercial" is fucking retarded, and should be hanged.

4/10

6/10 not a bad song, nice guitar, not a fan of his vocals at all. I imagine if I listened to a non live version it would be better

It was a great piece of music man, I don't give a shit about fanbase, I give a shit about my reaction on this video. And my reaction was positive.

6.75/10 I could never find a way to getting into Mastodon. As for the Rings of Saturn, I can easily hear the wank factor, a great deal of their work is unlistenable, but I think at times they have some bits here and there that are noteworthy like the guitar here at 2:13 (that perked up my ears). You chose the correct song to feature if you were going to feature any of it. Most of their body of work is bad though.

Anyways, old school: