RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

^ I did listen to it and I still think it's garbage. Maybe I was a little harsh with my rating, but I don't get the whole Animetal thing, probably because most of the stuff I've heard is complete garbage.

and yet you like modern Enslaved and Aborted :loco:

7/10 for ADX, good riffs

Last edited by a moderator:
7.25/10. I guess. I never know how to take Kalmah. I heard good things about then, but then went and got Swampsong and could never get into it. I tossed them to the side, but everytime I hear some other Kalmah song, its always been superior to anything on Swampsong, IMO. So.......

anyways...

8/10

lol, calling me a racist because I'm bored of japanese culture...actually, when I see japanese shit I'd like to consider myself a racist and get that garbage out of my sight.

pretty great... I keep meaning to take some time and get into the early psychedelic Scorpions stuff. 9/10

7.5 / 10 I just wanna mention that since I've discovered this forum it's been a great way to take a mind break from work every day

I'm posting the paris 1970 version because that's the one I'm listening to - with the pre album version lyrics.