RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Wasn't bad, and the vocalist sounded cool at times, but it really went
longer than it needed to

6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol nice, a 1 hour song to listen to. Luckily I own a copy of that album and I've listened to it a couple times. 7/10

4/10, and that Carcass was 10/10 easy!

Oh, back with Anthrax again. Their real gamble! Doing a rap song. Now feel free to rate this using negative numbers.

8/10 pretty damn good

also got some major chrono trigger vibes from this track

I actually really like Nocturnal Rites, but for some reason Shadowland wasn't an album I could get into as much as I could Grand Illusion.

That said 8/10

Sturdy heavy song, although vocals is pretty peculiar - need a time to get used to it. 7/10.

Lecherous Gaze - The Grasp

Pretty solid, nice riffs and good fun feel to it 8/10

considering systematic made it obvious he didn't listen to the track i posted (and that EspaDa revealed himself to be a racist)

lets see if a nonracist can come in here before either of those wastes of oxygen (and actually listen to the song because its actually a metal track from Animetal, this song in particular is a really good speed metal track)

^ I did listen to it and I still think it's garbage. Maybe I was a little harsh with my rating, but I don't get the whole Animetal thing, probably because most of the stuff I've heard is complete garbage.