RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Yes you're absolutely right. I cannot fathom how anyone finds that giant pile of uninspiring Japanese shit coming from a fat ninjas ass enjoyable.

I'm American so all Asian people are the same to me.

Way to go on the self-admitted ignorance, admitting you know nothing in debates is clearly a really intelligent thing to do :rolleyes:. Here, let me help you with a few more: Ninjas don't wear face paint. I haven't posted videos of anyone that's "fat", unless you're delusional or visually-impaired. Posting "0/10 what the actual fuck???" in response to a pretty standard black metal song infused with some oriental instrumentation show either (a) your lack of metal knowledge/experience, or (b) your raging KKK-like racist bones, or (c) both of the above. Not hard to see who the real "retard" is here...

You're failing to see music is entirely subjective.

Yes I do admit to my mistakes/failures, because I'm not a conceited moron.

You seem to lack knowledge pertaining to metal music to me, all you post is the most popular metal bands in any given sub-genre.

That Vampire track was killer ... might have to look into those guys.

edit: PoH has much better taste in music than you do apathy. The best tracks on this page are posted by him.

The band obviously isn't innovative or unique but I really dig their sound, the tracks Century Media has for their recent album are all thoroughly enjoyable. Only for fans of OSDM like myself.

Does this fucking imbecile actually believe the popularity of a band determines their appeal to listeners of the metal genre? Maybe if he got the special edition thesaurus out of his elongated anus he could then think clearly.

5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It says the video was removed by the user. :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tG1P-Ofss"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tG1P-Ofss[/ame]

Was Teitanblood, all of the songs posted on YouTube for Death have been deleted.

7/10

2/10 Production killed it completely, was that a demo? The music itself wasn't all that interesting either.