RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

You give one of the greatest and most testosterone-filled metal songs/albums/bands a "Bleh 3/10" and then post some lame Eastern European piano-laden WTF-metal, complete with hilarious female vocals and upbeat NWOBHM-reject riffs? You, sir, are a false. 0/10.

EDIT: And per Wikipedia...

Avant-garde metal
Folk metal[1]
Black metal[2]
Gothic metal
Symphonic metal
Classical music

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show No Mercy through Seasons in the Abyss all have great songs, unfortunately marred with filler that ranges from boring to terrible. I like them a bit. That Angizia band just about epitomizes everything false that exists in modern "experimental" metal. Seriously, metalcore and nu metal rape that crap, and are a hundred times more metal no matter how much you may bitch about "negro" influence.

Anthrax song on the other side 6/10

Next:

4/10 Pretty boring overall. I don't see what the big hype is about Porcupine Tree. 6 minutes of blah with about a minute and a half decent Satriani-worship solo.

I really liked the guitar tone and the vocalist held his own. The riffs were too repetitive for my liking though. I'd give it a 7 up until the solo, and a 5 thereafter. So a 6 overall.

1/10 The keyboard tone is lolworthy. You should check out Wolverine - Still. So much better than that.

8/10, I even enjoy Octagon.

Next: