RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

7/10
ive been getting into more metal like that, will definitely look more into

molested fucking rules

they're untrustworthy

Don't get you... Dani joined the band right after the recording of the "As Above, So Below" record and they remixed the instrumental recordings with new recordings of her singing. If you want to listen to her voice otherwise, take the "Synchronicity" album or one of her former band Uppercut.

Here's her singing that stuff live:

Reactions: CorpusCallosum
Don't get you... Dani joined the band right after the recording of the "As Above, So Below" record and they remixed the instrumental recordings with new recordings of her singing. If you want to listen to her voice otherwise, take the "Synchronicity" album or one of her former band Uppercut.

I think, Dani has a killer organ. Strong woman, yet relaxed, she rules.

Reactions: infrablack

mate i've got no idea who the band or singer is. l like the geetars, not so much the vocals. don't let it get to you.

ah ya may not like whats put up and really, if it was me, if l disliked something that much maybe i'd let someone else critic it yknow?
but this threads not just for death/thrash/black etc mate...all is welcome
fair enough you may really hate that and want to give it 0/10 but you also need to put up some thing to be rated...where's your tune?

ah ya may not like whats put up and really, if it was me, if l disliked something that much maybe i'd let someone else critic it yknow?
but this threads not just for death/thrash/black etc mate...all is welcome
fair enough you may really hate that and want to give it 0/10 but you also need to put up some thing to be rated...where's your tune?

First of all I'm not a native english-speaker and I may be wrong, but "untrustworthy" in my understanding meant "not serious" aka "fake" and I don't know what could be fake about that Headshot vocals...?

On "not criticizing what I dislike that much" - maybe that should have heed someone who gives a 2/10 to that TOOC song...? In that case, not rating would be much straighter in my book.

I didn't gave that Stanley Clarke song a rate since I thought we're in the "general metal discussion" here and SC isn't that near to Metal. If it isn't meant to be all about metal, then I know it by now. Btw - I'm no "death/thrash/black-kid", I can by all means get something out of Fusion-Jazz, but that song wasn't mine at all.

Finally my tune was that Eight Bells song, but since my not rating wasn't accepted, my posting fell short - no probs with that though.