RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

I have a feeling this is UltimateApathy version 2.0

I don't know who or what UltimateApathy is, but if I get labeled here for just using the two short terms "without rating" and "0/10", then maybe I should step back from that game right now, since I have no need for any trouble on here.

my 'untrustworthy' quote was just a joke mate - how can a vocal be such really? it sounded funny in my head at the time, and like l said earlier, don't let it get to you....
Fair enough on POH's 2/10 for the TOOC tune..he was probably being generous tho imo....rate what you feel.

you just need to rate the above tune if you post another video. Hence l rated the video without a rating and not yours..easy enough.

your english is very good and l hope you have not been put off here....few posts and many likes generally mean you're on the right track.
someone will rate your Eight Bells song and post another video soon

Yes I was being generous with my rating, I thought every part of the song posted was bad, the production, the vocals, the riffs, the drums everything. The UltimateApathy remark was a joke some people might find funny. He was a dude who would come in this thread and give everyone a 0/10 rating but not because he didn't like the music just because he was really emotional.

Reactions: CiG
Normally, I'd give it a 1 or 2, but I'll give it a 5 because of how surprisingly funny it was. Now here's some soul you may not have heard of.

Reactions: CiG