RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

3/10. Definitely not for me. Could you explain what you like about it?

The pure ugliness of it, the bleak atmosphere, and how unforgivingly non musical it is. Also the harsh textures make it enjoyable, its like the sonic equivalent of a grindhouse film. I think of harsh noise and power electronics as the next step up from grindcore and death metal in a way.

7/10
i love flutes

The pure ugliness of it, the bleak atmosphere, and how unforgivingly non musical it is. Also the harsh textures make it enjoyable, its like the sonic equivalent of a grindhouse film. I think of harsh noise and power electronics as the next step up from grindcore and death metal in a way.
as far as the noise scene, this is really bad

9/10
That's a nice blast from the past. Rhapsody is mighty; I don't care what anyone else says. But why must they call it Rhapsody of Fire in the video when they weren't even called that until 2006?

7/10, good stuff.

Born in 1897? I was thinking, "I bet that guy pronounced 'first' like 'foist'," and so I checked out a short interview of him in the related videos which confoimed my suspicion. I like old-timey Southern accents that have that feature.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Yeah, Sam Chatmon was an old Delta blues legend. Great guitarist, even better singer. Guy grew up in the rural, impoverished South in the early 1900's, so his accent is very vintage.

9/10
That's a nice blast from the past. Rhapsody is mighty; I don't care what anyone else says. But why must they call it Rhapsody of Fire in the video when they weren't even called that until 2006?

Born in 1897? I was thinking, "I bet that guy pronounced 'first' like 'foist'," and so I checked out a short interview of him in the related videos which confoimed my suspicion. I like old-timey Southern accents that have that feature.

7/10