RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

^No new song? Well, Ill post one then:

Next:

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10, not really too big on the clean vocals.

This is from the days when CoB wasn't a steaming pile of shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLaHV2f5UI&feature=related[/ame]

It's certainly better than what they are doing now, but i'm not really into CoB, 4/10

10/10 You gave me something new to check out. Thank you.
These guys are awesome, saw them live and they blew my mind. I would recommend the second album 'Endins' although the others are really good too.
I think that the fact that they are from Barcelona and have the songs and lyrics in Catalan language is really keeping them from having more international recognition.

That was surprisingly non-faggy. Great clean vocals (Vortex apparently; no wonder), the harsh ones were restrained appropriately, despite the general lack of riffage the melodies were varied and non-jolly-dancing-folk enough to be enjoyable. If Metal-Archives' reviews didn't indicate that it was easily one of the best on the album I'd probably check this album out. 7/10.

EDIT: Meh, I'm not super familiar with that album or song, but I know the drill well enough to not bother listening in full. 4/10.

its one thing to not like rap like 50 Cent, Eminem, shit i'd even understand not liking Dr. Dre, Wu-Tang, etc. but Outkast man