RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

ENDS YOUR LIFE, SLICING WITH HIS KNIFE, SAY GOODBYE, IT'S YOUR TIME TO DIE!

That Therion song was goddamn near unbearable. 1/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBI8AOFeSQ&feature=related

Those aren't lyrics from the song but you might wanna follow their advice, you've obviously either lost your sense of hearing or general mental capacity, either way life can't be much fun for you anymore...

The vocals in your song make me wanna laugh, is that a good or bad thing? 5/10 (at least the instrumental stuff wasn't that bad)

Then you obviously don't know what Rhapsody sounds like, ignorant boy.

Haha, are you serious? You think making a little quip like that will establish something? I said absolutely nothing about them sounding like Rhapsody, I said they were almost as bad as Rhapsody because, they are, quite frankly, the equivalent of coming out of the closet to your parents. No ignorance here, squire.

8/10 for Sadus. Killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitches leave 9/10, hilarious hahaha

EDIT: Fail, I was so fucking late, haha posting manilla road rating in a while
Manilla Road 6/10, good but not my favourite style

Haha, are you serious? You think making a little quip like that will establish something? I said absolutely nothing about them sounding like Rhapsody, I said they were almost as bad as Rhapsody because, they are, quite frankly, the equivalent of coming out of the closet to your parents. No ignorance here, squire.

8/10 for Sadus. Killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGp4Y7X_xmI

Ok, fair enough I thought you meant they sound the same as Rhapsody, but nevertheless calling one of the leading and most influential Symphonic Power Metal bands of all time (AKA Rhapsody) "terrible" is still very ignorant at best (although I can think of far more vulgar terms to describe this mindlessness), regardless of whether you actually like the music or not. :bah:

asshats. follow the thread.

anyway 9/10 for Powerwolf, I've seen them live.