RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

9/10 Awsome song, i love black sabbath!

Last edited by a moderator:

yea seriously...

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

funny thing is i know people here see names like broken social scene, titus andronicus, arcade fire, etc. and don't even listen to it because they know it isn't metal despite the fact that they might you know like it

but nope can't even give it a chance because :eek: omg i can't be a hipster fag in outerspace

but nope can't even give it a chance because :eek: omg i can't be a hipster fag in outerspace

you are WAY too sensitive. "GASP other people don't like the same music I do, I have to tell them why they're wrong by using labels like fag and hipster to prove my point because im obviously speaking to unenlightened savages and I just can't live knowing they can't appreciate the same music as I do"

and ill have you know I dislike indie music because it bores the living hell out of me, I couldn't give two shits about what pathetic social clique its fans conform to

its not so much that as the fact that you're generalizing 'indie' to mean one specific thing

because it isn't a sound it is a movement there will be something you'll like in it almost 100% certain