RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Sounds like you have a case of bad taste. Go bend over for fred durst.

Human history is full of irrational and illogical behaviour, this comment and the one about Aerosmith being better than Rhapsody are solemn testament to this. And what's your obsession with a non-musician like Fred Durst? Why don't you rather go listen to Aerosmith crying about:

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing
I'm just making this song because I'm a cheap money-whore
I couldn't care about trying to make real music anymore

:lol:

man this guy is still here? learn to deal with the fact that people don't like epic gayness geez.

anyway. 8/10 for Merrimack. good shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
9/10

More often than not, those lovable midtempo sections that find themselves in the middle of doom songs are the sexiest fucking things ever.

Human history is full of irrational and illogical behaviour, this comment and the one about Aerosmith being better than Rhapsody are solemn testament to this. And what's your obsession with a non-musician like Fred Durst? Why don't you rather go listen to Aerosmith crying about:

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing
I'm just making this song because I'm a cheap money-whore
I couldn't care about trying to make real music anymore

:lol:
Yeah, because cheesy lyrics about dragons are so much better.

That's better than I remembered it. Need to listen to that album again. Nothing amazing, but more than solid traditional metal. 6.5/10.

If by epic and imaginative, you mean cheesy and lame, then yes.

So now we have established that you think cliched love song lyrics are imaginative and thereby incredibly good, right? I can see that English has never been a strong point for you, do you also think that, in terms of music, "Commercial = Good"? :lol:

So now we have established that you think cliched love song lyrics are imaginative and thereby incredibly good, right? I can see that English has never been a strong point for you, do you also think that, in terms of music, "Commercial = Good"? :lol:

Look fuckwad, if you want to accuse everyone of being troll who disagrees with you, you might want to just kill yourself already and get it over with. Apparently life is just too hard for you to cope with.

Where did I say the song lyrics in that Aerosmith song were imaginative? Or where did I say commercial=good? Cool assumptions bro.

Look fuckwad, if you want to accuse everyone of being troll who disagrees with you, you might want to just kill yourself already and get it over with. Apparently life is just too hard for you to cope with.

Attempted sexual insults won't have any effect on me except to make me laugh, son, and if someone wishes to try argue that
comically-cliched, ultra-mozzarrella-cheesy, capriciously-commercial love song lyrics are better than Power Metal lyrics, then I have every right to show him the error of his ways. Now go lie down before you hurt yourself :lol: