RC hype bandwagon bands that actually suck

there's a whole lot of dumb in this thread.

Slough Feg is awesome. Aeternus has like two utter classics and some utter garbage. i can agree about Arghoslent and somewhat on that Warning disc.

the correct answer to this thread is Hammers of Misfortune. I fully blame JayK. What insipid trash HOM are.

Klaubaoutamann is another one. Listen to Ulver.

fyi: THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG is irredeemable garbage, forever and always. suck it down.
yes! finally someone else doesnt like this band.
thought I was alone.

I hate all the doom bullshit you fags throw out there.
I remember when RC used to talk about bm and other good shit.
now its doom this, and doom that.
fosdtslbsr
Fuck Off Shitty Doom That Sounds Like BullShit Rock

yeah, doomcifer listens to jazz, dodens and iots never post, so....

now its back to sucking the cock of anything negru and hippopatumas (which is somewhat justified) and shitty 6th tier black metal bands

regarding the doom bands, i'd like to know which ones krig, zod and others actually heard (and how many songs) before they decided to ignore an entire genre of true heavy metal. it matters not, just curious.

Hmmm interesting, so I'm the reason why Ali packed up his bags and closed up shop eh? Good to know. He could have easily mentioned this to me over the countless numbers of beers we shared at HCII/HCIII. I figured he had enough insight to know that I wasn't a bigot, although I would readily admit that negars make me grimace in disgust at the slightest detection of their malodorous husks.

Walknut's album, whatever the fuck that was called.

God damn that fucking album sucked. It had a repetitiveness that would make even the Angantyr dude plug his ears.

regarding the doom bands, i'd like to know which ones krig, zod and others actually heard (and how many songs) before they decided to ignore an entire genre of true heavy metal. it matters not, just curious.

Yes. I can agree that some doom can just drone along and put you to sleep. But definitely not all of them. Most are pretty ass kicking.

I seem to agree with very few people here anymore, but I still enjoy returning now and then. Arghoslent got old quick, GBK is way better. Slough feg is okay, I prefer Hammers of Misfortune. I like the two newest Gojira and think they're pretty formidable live (even though it still took over 2 years to get a CD of theirs after seeing them). And, so what if WiTTR is a bunch of hippies ya old cranky sots? :p

Two doom bands for you all to hear: Sardonis (Bel.) & Serpentcult (Bel.)

Two thrash bands: Hyades (Ita.) & Total Death (Ita.)

Get on the band wagon!

old Enslaved (sort of dislike the newer stuff these days too)

had this problem too. i used to be ALL about Enslaved, but I cannot stand their more recent stuff anymore. The last three albums are really just terrible in my opinion. Their first album is still great, and I really like Eld still, but I couldn't make it through the first 15 minutes of Frost or anything else. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

I don't understand the Primordial love affair. They are certainly a decent band, but not something that really blows me away.

i'm not really "feelin' it" with the latest two albums, they are great but the emotional connection is not really there. but HOT DAMN is "a journey's end" a timeless classic!