12/9 - Tranquilian
12/16 - Dr. Pete
12/23 - Refraction
12/30 - cook-ta
1/6 - Thanatopsis123
1/13 - spikes77
1/20 - General Zod
1/27 - thebaron

If anyone wants to swap places, go for it.

Bump me down/off the list. I haven't listened to enough of anyone else's to warrant anyone listening to mine. Plus, I'm busy as fvck and currently don't have internet at home.
hmm so next would be MFJ who hasnt really been around lately, is he ready? if not that has me next, and im not really ready yet, only have about 3 solid candidates figured right now, was aiming more in the 5-6 range......anyone further down the list ready to step in?

I just hit him up on retardbook, I got 2 recos I can drop if he fails to appear. Hell I got 2 even if he does. The metal train continues onward and is bigger than any one man!

hmm so next would be MFJ who hasnt really been around lately, is he ready? if not that has me next, and im not really ready yet, only have about 3 solid candidates figured right now, was aiming more in the 5-6 range......anyone further down the list ready to step in?

Wha? Three solid candidates = You're Ready.

Oh shit I didn't see the post where Dick stepped down. Go for it Neal, I have a couple ready but not enough for the week. I'll post one when I get home tonight and Erik can sticky it or whatever he wants to do.

well i have one up, do what ye will! i saw your facebook reminder jerry, but i thought you were giving me a weeks notice. i can post more stuff next week if you guys want to wait. i would like to be involved

ehh so uhh, i'll just stick anything and everything then, is that it