RC Travel Thread

I'm going to live up to the image everyone seems to have of me :)p) - as a typical mainstream, fun-loving, posh, spoiled kid - and say that the best holiday spots in the world are around Marbella/Malaga in Southern Spain. We usually rent a really, really killer apartment there for two weeks every summer, and this summer will not be an exception. I'm especially fond of a place called Puerto Banus:

banus.jpg

puertobanussmallb.jpeg

Marbella:

marbella_aerial.jpg

I also love London and Berlin.

Erik said:
That you did

I sometimes contemplate lying and pretending that I am someone else, in order to fit in. Like saying that I usually just go up to the mountains for a week every summer, living in a small log cabin, listening to Bathory and Falkenbach, and eating fish that I've caught myself. I swear, I'd sell my soul if that'd make me more credible and less "posh" in the eyes of the metal mafia :)

One Inch Man said:
Death Valley rules because it's well below freezing in the winter but almost 130ºF during the summer. It's like when Homer is in the shower and Bart makes it hot, cold, hot, cold, etc. and plays Beethoven's 5th! :kickass:

That reminds me...
DSC01024.jpg

I'd like to thank lizard for ruining Can I Play With Madness fo rme. I just keep seeing a huge moose singing "can i play with teh madness" :erk:

I'd like to thank lizard for ruining Can I Play With Madness fo rme. I just keep seeing a huge moose singing "can i play with teh madness"

hehehe ... that is indeed the funniest pic in months on RC :lol:

Tully, that diving sounds awesome ... need to try that one day.

Henrikmain ... nice fucking vacation spots. Bring the googoo eyed chick there ... panty peeler scenery fo sho :lol:

lurch70 said:
Henrikmain ... nice fucking vacation spots. Bring the googoo eyed chick there ... panty peeler scenery fo sho :lol:

:tickled: Good idea. However, I doubt it will be necessary to bring her that far in order to peel her panties off, as we're meeting up tomorrow, and I have a good feeling about that particular meeting :loco:

I want to scuba dive god dammit. I gotta get in shape first. Then I gotta get the equipshitz. Then I gotta learn. Then I go a'swimmin.

The best place I've ever visited is Lantau Island way back 10+ years ago. Lush vegetation, warm weather, beautiful beaches, and few people. At least, the way it was back then. I don't know about now with the airport there.

I recommend Victoria, BC. too.

I've spent about 10 hours total in Bankgkok waiting for trasferring flights. All my personal experience says is, the humidity in the joint is incredibly uncomfortable. Thailand is a very popular holiday destination for Australians though, being so cheap. Friends of mine recently went there but I was too poor.