RC Travel Thread

I thought itr twas busan

as in:

hello people of busan how are you doing tonight? i hope you are feeling [koolpoints to whoever fills in the blank]

DISCLAIMER: haven't watched it for quite a while so misquotings are forgiven mkay

on a korean english map it's a P since they pronounce it a B, like Brazil is actually spelled Brasil that kind of thing.

I never really went that south man but it's basically known as a beach city and i'm not sure of anything cultural. you can take the bullet train in a few hours head to Taegu(Daegu) and see what's going on there, but I heard it's an industrial city and polluted..only really spent time in Seoul I definitely regret not travelling to Pusan but know a few guys that went there.

I'll only have about 24 hours of free time in Pusan. A couple hour day trip is kind of out of the question. From the few travel books I've seen and a couple websites I've been to, it looks like there isn't a whole lot there. I guess I'll just eat, drink, and buy some cheap winter clothing.

I'll be in Thailand, however, for about 5 days. Although other than visiting Ayutthaya, I don't know what I'll be doing.