Rd Lamb - Dan Spitz/D Mustaine

I got to hear some samples on Amazon. Sounds great but I don't really like the idea of Dave singing. Might as well just call it Megadeth

It's not Dave. It's just some guy that's doing a Dave impression 80% of the time

Yep. He helps fill up the very large and already overabundant middle ground area of dudes that shred competently but never do anything too special. There are literally thousands that can do what he does and vice versa.

dimebag,zakk wylde,dan spitz,sums it up for me,dimebag was a huge anthrax fan and i have no doubt dan was an influence on his playing.

Why would you not expect anything good from Spitz?

Mostly because he didn't write ANY Anthrax music besides S.S.C. Stand Or Fall (which is BTW one of my favourite old Anthrax songs), but one song is just too little to contribute.

Listened to Red LAmb all the way through for the first time today. It's ok. Nothing more, nothing less. I wont be rushing to put it on ahead of Worship Music or new Soufly in a hurry.

(Awesome CD cover though!)

Listened to Red LAmb all the way through for the first time today. It's ok. Nothing more, nothing less. I wont be rushing to put it on ahead of Worship Music or new Soufly in a hurry.

(Awesome CD cover though!)

...but perhaps after having downed a couple of beers?