Re-Mixed songs, comments (good or bad)???

Aug 6, 2006
I have re-mixed all my songs I have recorded so far and would love some feed back. All 6 songs are here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=481840

All songs:

4 guitar tracks 1 80% left, 1 80% right, 1 100% left , 1 100% right
1 bass track centered
1 drum machine track centered
1 main vocal track with some 2nd track fill-ins

The guitars are all done with my V-Amp Pro. 2 tracks with the Off-Axis Cabinet and 2 tracks with the Vintage 78 Cabinet. I also used the V-Amp Pro to record the bass track as well.

Any and all comments are more than welcome good and/or bad. Any questions please ask.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to listen and comment!!!

Peter

I think you'd make progress if you took the time to program the drums instead of using the drum machine, or get them recorded with a real kit. The guitars have a weak/ thin vibe gonig on, but i'm asuming you got what you could from what you had.
Overall, its got the old school vibe gonig on, which seem to work with the material.

I think you'd make progress if you took the time to program the drums instead of using the drum machine, or get them recorded with a real kit. The guitars have a weak/ thin vibe gonig on, but i'm asuming you got what you could from what you had.
Overall, its got the old school vibe gonig on, which seem to work with the material.

I do program the drum with my drum machine software (Beatcraft). Thanks for the old school feel as that is what I am going for.

Peter