New Death Metal Song/Mix....Any opinions?

you have the cab sim off on the vamp right? I dont use boogex for impulses so I don't know exactly what you need to do to get the right sound. I think it was a few replies up though where someone said what to do.

you have the cab sim off on the vamp right? I dont use boogex for impulses so I don't know exactly what you need to do to get the right sound. I think it was a few replies up though where someone said what to do.

Yeah, the cab sim is turned off. I have been playing with it a bit and I am getting the hang of it a bit but jsut an issue I have run into......

............I can not pan the guitar tracks to the right after I add boogex and if I do I loose all the volume....has this happened to anyone?

Peter

Very good info. I will need to upgrade to the newest version of Mixcraft to be able to monitor my recording. Do I have to monitor it? Can't I just record with NO cab model and then add the Voxengo to the FX after I record and tweak it?

Peter

:lol: wow I should refresh more often I missed an entire conversation before I hit ENTER :lol: sorry about that man!!!

just saying its possible to record your v-amp without the cab model but it sounds like garbage