Re-Release of Something Wild

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
Today I got a newsflyer from Nuclear Blast which says that Something Wild will be re-released on July 15th (one day after my birthday if anyone cares). It will have a special gold packaging, a special booklet and an enhanced part with a screensaver, a video (I guess Deadnight Warrior), wallpapers and a photo gallery.
The new release will also feature 2 special bonus tracks. I don't know which, but I think that it will be the early version of the song Children Of Bodom and the Sepultura cover Mass Hypnosis. I would like it if one of the tracks will be the ultra rare demo version of Towards Dead End from 98. Let's see...

On June 6th a live DVD/VHS from the Polish Mystic Festival is coming. It features one or more live clips from Children Of Bodom.

This is going to be exactly one of these releases that piss me - owner of the single with the first version of "Children Of Bodom" and even the shitty Sepultura tribute sampler incl. "Mass Hypnosis" - OFF.

Glad that I don't care for low res, stamp-sized videos though, and the screensaver won't work on a non-Windows computer anyway.

Just for your information: There will be 3 other "gold edition" re-releases aswell: Dimmu Borgir's Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, Hammerfall's Glory To The Brave and Therion's Theli. I have them already and these three albums won't have any bonus tracks.

Originally posted by bodomite
so Zarok does your little NB newsletter say if this edition is limited?

No, it doesn't say that. I think that this will be the standard version for the future.

Aw fuck. Again one version to buy. I have already 7copies of Something Wild, more or less different versions..

Originally posted by Extendar
Aw fuck. Again one version to buy. I have already 7copies of Something Wild, more or less different versions..
is there that many different versions?well u must have those russian versions too...