Something Wild Deluxe

Originally posted by HeadCrusher
i didn't know that cob aren't signed to nb anymore! why did they break up? tell me more!
Actually COB had a 3 record deal with Spinefarm which is over now. COB were only licenced to Nuclear Blast. This means that Nuclear Blast publishes the CDs outside Finland in Europe and in the USA (In Japan it's Toy's Factory and in Korea it's One Music I think). COB were looking for a new record deal since a year or so and it seems that they didn't find a good one yet. And I really would like to know if they will sign again a deal over 3 albums because there is this interview where Alexi says that the 4th COB album could probably be the last. This could be true if the other two albums would be a live album and a Best Of album.

you know what Zarok..everyday I'm getting more&more suspicious about your "identity".How the hell you know all this stuff..or wait are you from inside cob itself?!? :p :lol: :p

Originally posted by ashure
you know what Zarok..everyday I'm getting more&more suspicious about your "identity".How the hell you know all this stuff..or wait are you from inside cob itself?!? :p :lol: :p
Yeah, that's it! Now you know who I am. Could you please delete your post before everybody else see's it and finds out what's really up with me? ;)

Originally posted by ashure
No you remember: I'm not "male" :lol: *blink blink*
Not male??? :eek:
Ok, now the things look totally different. So I think I can give you what you want. The question is: Can you take it?
And why did you write male in quotation marks? Does it mean that you were male some time ago? :p

well by saying the thing I would want from anybody from Cob, I meant some autographs and stuff like that..I don't think it's hard to 'take' them,yes *hmh* :p
and was I male some time ago? ... hmm .. not that funny&ain't worth even answering, sorry :p

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Zarok can't deny his undying love for ashure. :p That's what I think it is...
No, not really. There is only one person I love. This person is called like a Savatage album...