Re studio epdaqt ,videos , pics , .more

Nosferatu6

Feb 12, 2002
www.evergrey.net
Hi Darksiders

Time has come for the 2nd week report from the Los Angered Kingdome
this time we in addition to Mike's writing added a very cool Video clip where you can here small excerpts from the Recreation Day album and also watch my broken fingers in a cast ....
I can after 2 weeks of singing tell you that this will without a doubt be the most diverse album evergrey's done to date and of course also the best ....

so enjoy and
Keep up the darkside

' t

The video is killer!!! From what you can hear of the new songs they sound absolutley AWESOME!!!!!!!! This should Evergrey's best album. I look forward to next installment from the studio.
As for release date Tom did say around March next year hopefully :D
I'm eagerly awaiting the release too and even more so seeing them play LIVE again.
Keep it Grey forever guys.

New stuff sounds great I can't wait to hear it \m/

Tom what the hell did you do to your hand man!!!, I hope its ok, I busted my right hand up once to, it sucks becuase I couldn't play guitar for 6 weeks!!! I hope your ok dude!!

Look forward to hearing more and checking out the studio diary, RAWK!!!

Bear

His hand? hehe, didn't you noticed they all grow a beard?

Tom told me they had a stupid bet about growing a beard till the recordig finishes, hehe. just wait for another video update to see how to look next week :lol:

Henk

:lol: I let me surprice... what's the price for the winner?
Or should I ask how many barrels of beer does he gets? :p

By the way love the studio vid!

I decided to go to PP Europe this coming weekend, since the other two gigs I suppose to go got cancelled :cry:
Hope to see a bunch of forum members :)

OK.. I have packed 2 Evergrey shirts, one Pain of Salvation shirt and one Wolverine shirt. And hopefully I will get a StarOne shirt tomorrow..

So if you see any of those shirts.. it might be me *lol*

Mattias

Originally posted by noren
OK.. I have packed 2 Evergrey shirts, one Pain of Salvation shirt and one Wolverine shirt. And hopefully I will get a StarOne shirt tomorrow..

So if you see any of those shirts.. it might be me *lol*

Mattias

GREAT shirts! 3 of my favorite bands!