Read this before posting, forum reopened

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
A lot of stuff got said prior to Billy asking this forum to go on hiatus. I've had talks with him and several other people about a lot of the stuff that got said here. As far as I am concerned the issues are resolved.

With that said, anyone coming in here that has no clue what Billy is like and the way he expresses things, don't read, stay out. Noone is asking you to come here and read posts.

With THAT said, if you decide to post in here anyhow, there will be no warnings if it is a blatant insult, you'll get banned. Opinions are one thing, lame-o insults are another. I've asked Billy also to not instigate issues with the whole Anthrax fan thing as well. I'm an Anthrax fan and I never took what he said seriously, I "got" it, I laughed for crying out loud. Some people don't "get it" so just stay out of here and post on a forum you enjoy visiting. I don't have time to be police-ing this forum so there will be no warnings and back and forth explanations like before. Simply (I say again) stay out and don't read this forum.

Now, be nice, and thanks!

Or hurt myself trying!!

MetalAges said:
A lot of stuff got said prior to Billy asking this forum to go on hiatus. I've had talks with him and several other people about a lot of the stuff that got said here. As far as I am concerned the issues are resolved.

With that said, anyone coming in here that has no clue what Billy is like and the way he expresses things, don't read, stay out. Noone is asking you to come here and read posts.

With THAT said, if you decide to post in here anyhow, there will be no warnings if it is a blatant insult, you'll get banned. Opinions are one thing, lame-o insults are another. I've asked Billy also to not instigate issues with the whole Anthrax fan thing as well. I'm an Anthrax fan and I never took what he said seriously, I "got" it, I laughed for crying out loud. Some people don't "get it" so just stay out of here and post on a forum you enjoy visiting. I don't have time to be police-ing this forum so there will be no warnings and back and forth explanations like before. Simply (I say again) stay out and don't read this forum.

Now, be nice, and thanks!