READY FOR BOARDING!!!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
RUNNING WILD! Favorite songs and albums? I am hereby officially petitioning Glenn and the boys right now to get RW to play at PPUSA X if at all possible. The same plea also applies to Grave Digger on my behalf! Hail!

Black Hand Inn, Treasure Island (may have already railroaded your Grave Digger thread...)

As i said in the GD thread, I've had very limited exposure to Running Wild. I've heard Port Royal which is golden from start to finish and most of Under Jolly Roger. I have a few LP's on the way which is exciting hehe.

I'd love to see Running Wild do a full US tour with Grave Digger. Yeeeeaeaaaaahhhh!!!!

As i said in the GD thread, I've had very limited exposure to Running Wild. I've heard Port Royal which is golden from start to finish and most of Under Jolly Roger. I have a few LP's on the way which is exciting hehe.

I'd love to see Running Wild do a full US tour with Grave Digger. Yeeeeaeaaaaahhhh!!!!
You and me both, dude! What a tour that would be! Hey-how about having them both play on Thursday of PPUSA weelkend in ATL in 2009?:worship:rock::kickass: That would rule beyond belief!:OMG::cool:

RUNNING WILD! Favorite songs and albums? I am hereby officially petitioning Glenn and the boys right now to get RW to play at PPUSA X if at all possible. The same plea also applies to Grave Digger on my behalf! Hail!
I've pimped RUNNING WILD many times for Progpower to no avail, unfortunately. I'd kill to see them at PPX! Favorite album: "Blazon Stone" Favorite song: "Conquistadors"

Have they ever played in the states? Back in the 80's perhaps? I have no clue, but would love to catch them sometime.

Running Wild toured the states in the late 80's with Celtic Frost and Voivod. The Motley Crue tour was in Europe and not America. The tour with Celtic Frost and Voivod was only about 8 dates and one of the most talked about tours from metal heads of that era as they have not been back since. I would totally love to see Running Wild and Grave Digger both play ProgPower next year.

Running Wild toured the states in the late 80's with Celtic Frost and Voivod. The Motley Crue tour was in Europe and not America. The tour with Celtic Frost and Voivod was only about 8 dates and one of the most talked about tours from metal heads of that era as they have not been back since. I would totally love to see Running Wild and Grave Digger both play ProgPower next year.
RW and GD next year for PPX would indeed be extremely splendid!

Hell yeah! I wanna stand near you when GD hits the stage, man!:lol::headbang::kickass: