Grave Digger

Anyone familiar with Grave Digger's sell out album in the 80's? It was called Stronger than Ever and went under the band name "Digger". It's just butt rock, but it's really pretty damn good. They're still good song writers, no matter what they're singing about and writing riffs like.

Definitely worth hunting down.... they have one of the best cheesy-ass 80's ballads ever on that album. Here's the song put to some shitty video.

Stronger than Ever

My buddy Rich and I interviewed Chris at the NYC show and asked him how he feels about the Digger album today. He said he is definitely a fan of it and likes it, just don't get it confused with Grave Digger cause it is two different things. I have heard it before and I didn't think it was great but it was a decent listen.

I've never been at New York before, so i also got around Manhattan, is a great place visit, of couse I already have my ticket for PROG POWER IX and also for the HELLOWEEN/GAMMA RAY concer on september 25. See you there, by the way there was a blond dude right next to me in thefront at BB King's that seems to know all grave digger songs, was you?

SEE YOU ALL at PROG POWER IX!

No I was in the back up against the ledge that led to the main floor this way I had a great view I could keep going back and forth to the bar.