READY FOR SOME NFL ACTION?!?!?!

T_Man...im ready if you're ready. The fans in Ravenstown see the Patriots as a real test of how good we are or where we need to improve. I think we beat you in the air if we hurry Tom Brady. I know we will beat you on the ground. Your guys wont run on us.....

TBH I figured we would win, not a slight against the Ravens in the least but I just figured that The Pats needed it more, it was on their homefield and even though I expect big things from Flacco he's still a young QB in this league and Belichick defenses seem to have their way with the young QB's.

That being said, I don't know if anyone caught Rodney Harisson speaking the truth on Sunday night but he hit the nail right on the head...It's time for Brady to stop whining like a little girl and just shut the hell up and dominate!! He will lose fans acting like a bitch!! (That Suggs call was complete bullshit!!!)

T_Man i actually bet against my own team and kept the score lower I saw a 17-14 game, but 6 points under you guys given all that happened...better luck next time. Compared to 07 we've made a huge leaps and bounds in terms of scoring TD's.

Onward to Bungle land we march.

Jerry,

Our teams are playing each other this weekend. I know both the Bills & Browns had horrible games this past Sunday, so hopefully this game, both teams will play better. I missed the game vs the Dolphins since I was on travel and I'm glad I didn't see it. I still can't believe we got destroyed 38-10. I know you have to be majorly disappointed with the Browns, considering 2 years ago you guys were 10-6.

Jerry,

Our teams are playing each other this weekend. I know both the Bills & Browns had horrible games this past Sunday, so hopefully this game, both teams will play better. I missed the game vs the Dolphins since I was on travel and I'm glad I didn't see it. I still can't believe we got destroyed 38-10. I know you have to be majorly disappointed with the Browns, considering 2 years ago you guys were 10-6.

Even though we won today, it's still nothing to get excited about. Anderson had 23 yards passing :puke:. Our special teams we're the heroes today by pinning you guys deep at least 3 times and recovering the fumble deep in Bills territory. I'm sure it will be Roscoe Parrish day in Cleveland on Monday, but it was a terrible game from both teams. The bright spots were are running game & special teams.

Even though we won today, it's still nothing to get excited about. Anderson had 23 yards passing :puke:. Our special teams we're the heroes today by pinning you guys deep at least 3 times and recovering the fumble deep in Bills territory. I'm sure it will be Roscoe Parrish day in Cleveland on Monday, but it was a terrible game from both teams. The bright spots were are running game & special teams.

This is what I think of the Bills: http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=17

:yuk::cry::puke:

Don't lay it on Dick Jauron, if they played with the fire and intensity they did in week 1 they would only have 1 loss. Seems like they played their best game in that week..

Congrats to the Bronco's who played a great game and never quit.. You can see the Belichick attitude McDaniels brough to their team

Man I dunno what happened these past two weeks other than stupid ass penalties...

I hope my teams pulls its head out of its ass for the Heidis.

wow i haven't been here in a long time...happy to see the sports fan on here. hope yall get to watch your games, i as a giants fan have a rough time catching their games being in texas but i get a kick out of it when they beat the cowboys. other than that nfl doesn't strike me as much anymore. i get really psyched about college ball, way too much goin on and so many games i get to watch in one day. anyway...go giants,
oh and can't wait to see more from vick, i really hate mcknab so yeah!

As long as "The Dick" is still the Bills head coach, I'm not looking forward to any Bills games. I expect to get our butts kicked by the Jets. At least the Buffalo Sabres are doing good so far this season.

I didn't expect to see the Bills win last Sunday vs the Jets. With Fitzpatrick starting, I hope we have a better showing again.

The Browns are absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!!! I can't even watch the games anymore. :puke:

The Browns are absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!!! I can't even watch the games anymore. :puke:

If I'm not mistaken, I think the Browns last 2 wins were against us (the Bills). So don't feel bad. I saw on nfl.com that the Browns owner was listening to the fans venting their frustrations, plus is consulting Bernie Kosar. I'd wish Ralph Wilson (Bills owner) would do the same with us and hire Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and other Bills from the 90's to help turn things around in Buffalo.

The Bills finally fired Dick Jauron, the song that sticks in my mind is from the Wizard of Oz: "Ding, Dong, the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!!" I'm so glad they finally fired "The Dick". From what I've been hearing, the Bills are going to clean house (management, coaches, players) and Ralph Wilson will finally open up the pocketbook and hire a good GM. It's about F@!KING TIME!!!!! 10 years of not making the playoffs has been absolutely miserable!!

Another season and another year of missing the playoffs!! It's been 10 years since the Bills have last been to the playoffs and that was screwed up when the buttheads put in Rob "I fallen and can't get up" Johnson over Doug Flutie.

I just hope the NFC Championship game is between the Saints and the Vikings. That will be the game of the year.

Congrats to the Ravens for a great game yesterday!! This Sunday will be the battle of Baltimore as the Ravens take on the former Baltimore Colts. I know it's been well over 20 years, but I bet a lot of people in Baltimore are still pissed at Irsay for moving the Colts in the middle of the night.

As for the Patriots, you could tell who the bandwagon fans are. Why would you boo your team like that?! The Pats lost their best receiver last week (Wes Welker), Brady is a year removed from a bad knee injury (it normally takes 3-4 years to fully recover from that type of injury, or that injury permanently alters your career) and they have a revamped/younger defense. The Patriots were the team of the 2000's. Anyone would love it if their team went to 4 superbowls, won 3 of them, went 16-0 and had a 20+ regular season game winning streak. The idiots that booed were a bunch of classless idiots.