NFL Strength of Schedules list...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/news/story?id=4027503

Kind of seems like a load of shit to have the Super Bowl Champs playing such a pussy schedule for 09.. But oh well, it won't matter much by seasons end.

GO PATS!!!:kickass::headbang:

I see the Cowboys at 11...sounds OK. Hey TMan do you think Cutler will be able to right the Bears? I think they are going to challenge for their division. Although Cutler is a whiner, he is a VAST improvement for them. Now they need a receiver. Go DALLAS!
:kickass:

Hey TMan do you think Cutler will be able to right the Bears? I think they are going to challenge for their division. Although Cutler is a whiner, he is a VAST improvement for them. Now they need a receiver. Go DALLAS!
:kickass:

Hey bro, I'm not too sure about Cutler leading the Bears into the promised land.. I mean in Denver he had well above average coaching, WR's, running game and an offensive line bordering on great and still fell flat when the game was on the line...

I am not going to diss him cause sometimes a change of scenery can make all the difference to a player, but lets just say in this case he has definitely moved to a less talented situtation and the only thing he has in his favor right now is at least the NFC North has a version of the Oakland Raider punching bag he is leaving in the AFC West, that being the Detroit Lions.

Also, I am not sure that Cutler is a VAST improvement from Kyle Orton.... Lets see what Orton can do with what I see as a golden opportunity he has been given....Weakest part of the Broncos right now is the coach and coming from Chicago he's more than used to that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/news/story?id=4027503

Kind of seems like a load of shit to have the Super Bowl Champs playing such a pussy schedule for 09.. But oh well, it won't matter much by seasons end.

GO PATS!!!:kickass::headbang:

Not much talk here last year when the Steelers had the most difficult NFL schedule in over 30 years
and the Patriots got the easiest
2008 - Steelers 33 Pats 10, (the faithful Pat fans were leaving at half time)
Now that we have one for the other thumb, its time for one for the other ring finger
Going for number 7 :p

Hey bro, I'm not too sure about Cutler leading the Bears into the promised land.. I mean in Denver he had well above average coaching, WR's, running game and an offensive line bordering on great and still fell flat when the game was on the line...

I am not going to diss him cause sometimes a change of scenery can make all the difference to a player, but lets just say in this case he has definitely moved to a less talented situtation and the only thing he has in his favor right now is at least the NFC North has a version of the Oakland Raider punching bag he is leaving in the AFC West, that being the Detroit Lions.

Also, I am not sure that Cutler is a VAST improvement from Kyle Orton.... Lets see what Orton can do with what I see as a golden opportunity he has been given....Weakest part of the Broncos right now is the coach and coming from Chicago he's more than used to that.

Well it's a fairly weak division, so who knows? Definitely an upgrade from Orton. Lions aren't going to win it, and Minnesota is well, Minnesota. If Green Bay's D can step up they may win it......hard to fault Rodgers, he had a decent year last year. I say Da Bears!

I'm just hoping the Bills can improve and at least get a crack at the playoffs. 9 years in a row of missing the playoffs suck!

GO VOLS!!

Er I mean Titans!! shit wait, Colts!! Fuck, I live in Floridumb, BUCS! nm. Florida teams are fucking queer.

I liked the Bills draft picks from Rounds 1 thru 5. Rounds 6 & 7 were a complete waste. We drafted 3 CB's last year and another 3 this year. Our problems on defense wasn't the secondary, it was our pass-rush. I'm glad we got Maybin, but we should have got more than 1 DE. Kelsay & Denney suck and I think Schobel's better days are behind him. Schobel is not worth the $8.7 Mil a year he is getting.

I hope the Jets know what they were doing to get Sanchez. They gave up a lot to get him. Granted, I wouldn't feel confident with Kellen Clemens either.

Welcome Back Tom. Pats will dominate again!!

Pats will still be good, but Brady will have an off year. Every QB that had a bad knee injury (which required surgery) has taken them years to recover or sometimes has thrown their game off completely. It took McNabb about 3 years to get back to playing at his old level. Palmer & Culpepper haven't been the same since their knee surgeries.

I still think the Pats are the team to beat in the AFC East and will probably end up around 11-5 or 12-4.