Ready to PROG! Ready to POWER! Ready to PAR-TEE!

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
My crew and I are packing up the rental and hitting the road bright and early 3:00a Thursday for the road trip to PPVII. When we get there, we'll be lookin' to party! So, the question is, after the pre-show and possible karaoke, where's the best places to party??

Btw, has anybody found out if there's gonna be karaoke at the Vinyl Thursday? I'd like to be able to accommodate people's requests, but cannot get to Atlanta any sooner than Thursday.

Don't keep a Viking woman in suspense when there's good drinkin' to be had!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

See ya soon, Atlanta!!

Shit, I have a karaoke machine. :)

Seriously, there should be a few after parties happening at both the Residence and I'm guessing the Granada. Shame you're not coming Wednesday, but if we can find a way to have you singing Thursday, I'm sure it will be done.

Have a good trip!

Thanks!

I just posted something about this, in fact, to the original thread that went out to me. I feel terrible about this, seeing as I'm guessing it was my "karaoke incident" last year that generated this interest in a karaoke party. Had I known about the date change earlier in the year, I might have been able to work something out, but I'm just learning of this now.

Yeah, if there's some parties going on, I'd definitely be interested in getting some info. My group will be staying at the Fairfield. Karaoke or not, we may still stop in to the Vinyl Thursday night and say hello. Surely, some folks will be gathering.

Hope to see you then! -j

Those of us pulling a similar drive (leaving early in the am on Thursday from Baltimore) will be staying at the BW/Grenada. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of partying with other PP folks before and after the shows. I'll be posting a thread on here (and probably to my myspace - www.myspace.com/blackrosemetalheart) once we get down to Atlanta and know what our exact room number is, inviting everyone to come and party with us. I'll also plan to have small signs with our personal pics, names (and avatars/user names from the forum when applicable) on our room doors so you'll know it's us.
If someone has a karaoke machine I'd be all about that, as I am bummed about missing karaoke on Wednesday night at the venue. :cry:

Hope to meet and party with a lot of you! :headbang:
Metal Forever!

That sounds like a great idea. Where is the BW/Grenada? Definitely let me know if you end up hosting something.

Thanks. -j

Tarathur said:
That sounds like a great idea. Where is the BW/Grenada? Definitely let me know if you end up hosting something.

Thanks. -j
To be honest, it's my first year staying at that location, so I'm not sure. But I'll make sure I post directions from the venue when I post everything else. Thanks for the good idea. :kickass:

The Best Western/Granada is a block from the venue, the closest hotel to it.

Pray that they still have your reservation.

They have, in the past, been known to come down pretty hard on parties there.......but last year during ProgPower 6.1 with the loud singalongs, there arose such a clamor...yet no-one came to give us grief. :headbang:

As for the Fairfield......uh.....where? The one near the venues no longer exists as a Fairfield property.

We're going to be at the Fairfield Inn Atlanta Downtown at 175 Piedmont Avenue NE. They have great waffles! Anyway, if the Granada has a problem with parties, come hang with us!! We stayed at the Fairfield last year with no problems.

-j

Hails ! We are 4 guys leaving wednesday morning from Quebec, Canada ( 22 hrs drive) ! We're looking forward to partying hard with you guys ! If you hear four pretty french speaking headbangers messing around, don't hesitate to come tu us ! rock on

J.

Originally Posted by Armripper Jay
Hails ! We are 4 guys leaving wednesday morning from Quebec, Canada ( 22 hrs drive) ! We're looking forward to partying hard with you guys ! If you hear four pretty french speaking headbangers messing around, don't hesitate to come tu us ! rock on

J.

Did you say FOUR PRETTY FRENCH SPEAKING HEADBANGERS? Well, I'll be looking forward to partying with you too.:devil: