Arrival Time for PPVII

lady_space said:
Drink. Lots. And often. ;)

Shaye
Oh that is a given, i don't need help in that catagory, but my drinks will mostly be either one or two beers and then soda or water, i have been designated as the Scoop and Carry for the Residence Inn partiers. hehehehehe i can only imagine.:zombie:

Pellaz said:
Turner Field is accessible from the E1 station on the MARTA (I think it's Georgia State Station). It's about five long blocks due south of the station. I've walked it before, for Braves games, and it wasn't too bad.
lady_space said:
They also have a Braves Shuttle from Five Points station. You just have to walk from the train through Underground, and not forget your bus transfer pass. :D

Thanks for the tips! I'll try to catch it this year.

:heh:
lady_space said:
They also have a Braves Shuttle from Five Points station. You just have to walk from the train through Underground, and not forget your bus transfer pass. :D

I was gonna mention that, but MARTA has moved that shuttle from one station to another at least twice, and I couldn't remember which they were using now. :)

Also, he sounded like he wanted to take the Turner Field tour, which runs every day (I think). The shuttle only runs on home-game days. Without the shuttle, I think the best bet would be to hoof it from Georgia State.

As for PP, I'll be 'flying' in on Wed. for the pre-pre-party. :heh: This time maybe I won't miss the karaoke. :erk:

Pellaz said:
As for PP, I'll be 'flying' in on Wed. for the pre-pre-party. :heh: This time maybe I won't miss the karaoke. :erk:

I feel your pain, dude... I know you're looking at a long flight... hopefully you'll be able to avoid jet lag...