Arrival Times in Atlanta

I will be checking a bag - especially with new restrictions - so anybody else wants to meet at baggage claim I'm coming in on Frontier (love that airline) from Denver. I have been to PP once so I have a vague idea of what to do to at least get to the general area I need to :)

I'd like to say I'm easily identifiable as a PP attendee - but I cut my hair a while ago - so I just look like a "normal" now :( I suppose I will be wearing the requisiete black t-shirt - maybe I will wear last years PP shirt - that should make me easy enuff to spot I s'pose.

Anyone wanting to band together on the MARTA and let the locals know what they're in for - just hollar at me in the airport. I'm a 6 foot nuthing guy with blonde kinda curly hair (hence the haircut lol) and answer to a variety of names (Jeff included) :)

thick tick tick tick - woo hoo, getting close
jeff

I land at 11:44am on Thursday on Northwest Airlines, so I imagine I'll see quite a few folks mulling around baggage claim around then..

We arrive Late Thursday night (More like early Friday morning) at 1am out of Phoenix. We then will make our way via .....(I have no idea, everything is closed at that hour) to the Residence.

So keep your drunk asses :kickass: out of the doorways so I can at least check in!!

Jax said:
I land at 11:44am on Thursday on Northwest Airlines, so I imagine I'll see quite a few folks mulling around baggage claim around then..
See you at the baggage claim at about the same time, I get in at 11:36am thursday.:headbang:

anyone care to meet me at 6:30 am on Wed :lol: :lol: :lol: overnight flight this year....last year was running my behind off trying to get in by 4pm:Smug:

Ya'll fly safe and see you soon!

Bear said:
Yeah the baggage claim is probably the best place to meet up at!!! its all right there and its close to Marta and the rental cars!!!

Bear
Okay cool thanks dude! Need to arrange a couple of meetups there then :)

Speaking of arrival - I noticed some folks in the chatroom had wondered if I arrived the US safely, I sure did :) Had a great day in NYC yesterday hanging out some and seeing Alex Skolnick Trio kick seriously ass!

manowarfan1 said:
I will be checking a bag - especially with new restrictions - so anybody else wants to meet at baggage claim I'm coming in on Frontier (love that airline) from Denver. I have been to PP once so I have a vague idea of what to do to at least get to the general area I need to :)

I'd like to say I'm easily identifiable as a PP attendee - but I cut my hair a while ago - so I just look like a "normal" now :( I suppose I will be wearing the requisiete black t-shirt - maybe I will wear last years PP shirt - that should make me easy enuff to spot I s'pose.

Anyone wanting to band together on the MARTA and let the locals know what they're in for - just hollar at me in the airport. I'm a 6 foot nuthing guy with blonde kinda curly hair (hence the haircut lol) and answer to a variety of names (Jeff included) :)

thick tick tick tick - woo hoo, getting close
jeff

I'm flying in on Frontier too. (Gotta love the TV :) I'm transfering in Denver coming from San Jose. The leg from Denver to Atlanta arives at 3:45PM on Thursday.
Didn't catch when you're comin in but maybe I'll see ya! :headbang:
I haven't givin up my locks yet!

Warning:

There are two baggage claim areas at Hartsfield Airport.

Delta is pretty much it for the South Terminal Baggage Claim.

Most of the smaller airlines, including Frontier and AirTran, use the North Terminal Baggage Claim.

American Airlines has their own special baggage claim downstairs.

Saying "We'll meet ya at Baggage Claim" could result in disaster.

Although the escalators coming up from the Transportation Mall (trains, walkways to/from Concourses A-E) all feed into the middle, between the North and South Terminals, not everyone uses the escalators, either: anyone arriving at the T-Gates enters the terminals from another entrance. Most people wait for their arriving parties at the top of the escalators, but I've been burned by that T-Gates thing once. Never again.

The best, unique place to meet people upon arrival, groundside, is probably the center of the Atrium, between the terminals (this is where various restaurants, shops and comfy chairs, as well as the sacred 'Superior' Houlihan's, is located.) There is only one Atrium, it's easily found, it's totally round, and it's actually kinda nice with a big dome, etc.

manowarfan1 said:
jeff

I'm arriving Wed. at 4:00 on U.S. Airways -- assuming the flight gets in on time. I'll keep an eye out to see if you are still around. If you see someone in a TSO t-shirt and shorts who is lugging *way* too much stuff and answers to "Kimberly", that is probably me. :lol:

LunaTEKKE said:
I'm arriving Wed. at 4:00 on U.S. Airways -- assuming the flight gets in on time. I'll keep an eye out to see if you are still around. If you see someone in a TSO t-shirt and shorts who is lugging *way* too much stuff and answers to "Kimberly", that is probably me. :lol:

Cool - I could wear a TSO shirt but will prolly go with last eyars ProgPower shirt for travelling - just in case I can get somoe questions about it - maybe help get rid of one of the last 15 tickets for GLenn :) Plus - I figure anyone who sees me in that shirt will be pretty confident that I am one of the attendees - so feel free to shout "Hey You, in the Progpower shirt". I may have a checkin & a carry on (gotta have room for goodies coming back) - but should be able to lend a hand to the over packed traveller :)

jeff