Arrival Times

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
With only 22 days until the Wednesday night Mid-Week Mayhem show, I thought I would post my yearly arrival time post to give people a chance to see when everyone is arriving in Atlanta so they could possible hook up at the airport and make the trek to their hotels. This also gives first timers a chance to possibly meet up with some of the old timers, so they won't be completely overwhelmed.

My wife and I plus my buddy Todd are arriving on Wednesday at 1:50 PM by American Airlines from Dallas. We will be meeting up with Lance and Brent, and Sherry and taking a car to our Hotel.

Glenn, Jen feel free to move this to the lounge if neccessary.

My current plans are to arrive Thursday afternoon, my latest arrival ever. Usually I'm there on Monday. But I'm short of hotel cash and the pre-shows don't appeal to me. Although Accept is very tempting, might have to check that one out.

Yea, sadly we had to pass on Wednesday this year too. We'll be arriving around 2:30 on Thursday.

Catching the red-eye from Los Angeles Wednesday and arriving too early on Thursday...about 8AM :yell:

If everything goes to plan, Thursday afternoon sometime. Still have to make sure I can do this though as I haven't gotten the hotel/flight yet.

I'm arriving at 8:30p Thursday night; sadly missing the shows that night this year. Meeting up with some friends and then hitting the flying biscuit. Need carbs and sleep to prepare for the weekend.

We arrive sometime on Tuesday evening, driving down from South Carolina. The Hertz office where we need to return the rental car not too far from midtown closes at 7pm so I assume we'll be checking in at the Residence Inn around 6-8pm :)

My group--3 of us--arrive Wednesday around 3:45 via Delta and will be taking MARTA to the Artmore. If there are any nubies or otherwise who need help getting on the right train (MARTA) to the venue and/or immediately surrounding hotels, let me know and we woudl be glad to help.

7:45pm on Tuesday for me. No plans right now for Tuesday and it looks like so far Aki is the only other on Tuesday... what ya doin on Tuesday night bro??

arriving at noon on Thursday on Delta Airlines..hopefully meeting up with my friends Alicia and Kim once I check into my room at The Artmore and some food & beers before the show :kickass:

arriving at noon on Thursday on Delta Airlines..hopefully meeting up with my friends Alicia and Kim once I check into my room at The Artmore and some food & beers before the show :kickass:

hey! you forgot your friend The Su!!

The Su will be arriving...whenever on Wednesday :)
sometime around...1ish-ish?