Flight arrival times

Does anyone know how to get in touch with J-Dub. Right now he can get a flight from Milwaukee to atlanta on US Airways for $192 if he hurries by way of Expedia.com

Just sent him a text.... not sure if he will get it, but its the best I could do being stuck at work. Thanks for the head sup John. See you in a few days time!

J-DUB!!!!!

Hurry your ass to Expedia and book that damn flight. You heard J-Man. Don't you dare ignore the old man's comment. Give respect to the elderly!!!

And don't you forget it, you young wipper-snapper. Back in the big war we ........... oh wait that was just a movie I watched. See ya in a few days Miltie.

Woo hoo - normally I am always on the same flight as Brent (weezer) - but this year getting into town on tuesday to get that first night of debauchery and hangoverness out of the way without affecting any of the shows :)

Frontier - leaves Denver at 1000 gets in to ATL at 320pm - then its off to Inn at the Peachtrees for those of you who get in too early to check in your places on wednesday - look me up - we may have a place you can stash your bags and party for a while until you can get in to your place :)

Hail
jeff

Arriving Wednesday at 6 am...

no clue what the hell we're gonna do until 3, but fuck it. :kickass:

I thought it was bad that we were arriving at 12:48 on Wed. and would have two hours to kill. I know there were plans for a grocery store run, but not until, I think 3:00.

Anyone else arriving in the airport between 12:30 and 1:00 on Wednesday? Of course, we're flying out of Newark - one of the most delay riddled airports in the nation.

My flight is due in Wed. at 1:47p. Then, it's MARTA to the Artmore. Then, the plan is to hook up with Ann Marie and any other carpoolers and hit a Publix to stock up on groceries and beer! :p

-j

Does anyone know how to get in touch with J-Dub. Right now he can get a flight from Milwaukee to atlanta on US Airways for $192 if he hurries by way of Expedia.com

Thanks for the heads up John, Can't do anything until Friday flight-wise for now. I'm pretty much reserved to drive at this point, we'll see what happens... No biggie, I'll be there, either way.... : )

My flight is due in Wed. at 1:47p. Then, it's MARTA to the Artmore. Then, the plan is to hook up with Ann Marie and any other carpoolers and hit a Publix to stock up on groceries and beer! :p

It's a few blocks drive due south of the Artmore. Not hard to find. :)

Go a bit north and there's a Kroger just past the Super 8 and across the freeway bridge.

Getting in Wednesday at 1:15 on American. I'll either hit Marta, or will wait until 3 and catch a ride with one of our roomies.

Ann Marie, I'm out for the grocery store run. I don't want to hold anyone up waiting on me. :)