Arrival Times

I hate, hate, HATE the baggage fees!! How can you tell me my flight will be $280, with taxes and fees THEN say, "Oh, that's another $60 for one bag round trip."? F*UCK that, I say! I did it last year and I'll do it again this year. Carry on ONLY. It sucks, especially in the shoe department, but I just won't pay those damn fees. So, yea, you'll see me in a lot of repeat-wear but I'd rather sacrifice fashion for fees.
Yea it's ridiculous to have to pay that much extra for the checked-in baggage!

We were lucky though, for our flight out of SF on American Airlines the lady at the check-in asked if we're going back to Europe. And since we were going to go home 8 days after this SF->CLT flight she asked when and on which airline we are on back home. Much to our surprise we didn't have to pay the $50 for baggage we were prepared to pay even if KLM and AA aren't partners and our flight back home wasn't the same day we flew out of SF. She just said that it's enough that we're flying back home "some time this year still".

People arriving today from certain countries also have to pay a small fee if they don't have a visa. It's ridiculous.

I hate, hate, HATE the baggage fees!! How can you tell me my flight will be $280, with taxes and fees THEN say, "Oh, that's another $60 for one bag round trip."? F*UCK that, I say! I did it last year and I'll do it again this year. Carry on ONLY. It sucks, especially in the shoe department, but I just won't pay those damn fees. So, yea, you'll see me in a lot of repeat-wear but I'd rather sacrifice fashion for fees.

Oh yeah, it is ALWAYS carry-on for me! Of course, being male, I am not adverse to wearing the same pair of shoes the whole time as well as packing as little as possible.

United try to charge me $125 once to check a pair of skis. I raised some holy hell with them over that one. Did end up getting my $125 back!