Flight arrival times

I'm flying out of Grand Forks at 10:50am on Friday. Due to the connection and time change, I won't be arriving until 4:35pm. I'll miss Cage, but should be there in plenty of time to catch the rather intriguing Diablo Swing Orchestra and, of course, Crimson Glory - the main reason I'm attending.

YAY!
This is the part where I leave the confines of my cubicle, set my Out of Office on the Lotus Notes, forward my phone to the coworkers, file the week's worth of crap spreadsheets and get ready to run to the Metra train station out of Chicago, ponytail flapping in the wind, blasting "Run to the Hills" on the Zune and getting the Hell outta dodge!
I'm on vacation people!

Time of Arrival in Atlanta - Wed. 1:20pm

Safe travels everyone!

Yay - it won't be just me & Jim trying to get an early start on the festivities. Should be at the Inn at the Peachtrees hopefully by 430ish (he will get there early as he is driving over from a sidetrip in Florida) - so look us up if you want to go out for food & drinks Tues eve.

jeff

Cool. I'm making a short side-trip myself on Tuesday morning and should be in midtown by early afternoon. Will probably hang around the patio in front of the Residence to catch up with some other early arrivals, hopefully head somewhere for dinner that evening, etc.

I will be arriving from NY with a stopover in Philly on the 9th around 6 pm. If last year is any indicator, my luggage will be arriving on the 10th at some point.
Us Air managed to lose my luggage last year going down and coming home.
Let's see if US Air can go three for three.

Scott

The Metal Madman and I will be arriving at 11:15am on Wed. on Delta out of Boston. As this is my first PPUSA.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Any suggestions on how I am supposed to get some sleep until then??? These next few days will be unbearable until I can get on that plane!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:13pm Friday night.

Yeah, boss wouldn't let me out of work at all and I kind of said "fuckit, why bother!" until yesterday. During the college football pre-game show, they showed the Atlanta downtown skyline and I burst into tears. Thankfully, I have a very understanding husband and I bought a ticket. Yesterday. For Friday.

YAY!

Matt (theonetruematt) said he'd meet me at the airport so I'm good to go!

YAY!
This is the part where I leave the confines of my cubicle, set my Out of Office on the Lotus Notes, forward my phone to the coworkers, file the week's worth of crap spreadsheets and get ready to run to the Metra train station out of Chicago, ponytail flapping in the wind, blasting "Run to the Hills" on the Zune and getting the Hell outta dodge!
I'm on vacation people!

Time of Arrival in Atlanta - Wed. 1:20pm

Safe travels everyone!

I like the way you think! I'll blast "Run to The Hills" too... my co-workers are used to hearing Iron Maiden from my desk anyway :lol:

I am on a US Airways flight from Phoenix that arrives at 3:46 PM on Wednesday. I head back home on Sunday at 5:50 PM.

If the flight is reasonably on time and my luggage doesn't take 3 hours to arrive, I will hit the MARTA...otherwise, I'll spring for a cab.