2011 Arrival Times

I will be missing it this year. Decision came last minute, but being in a band that is trying to fight to get there in today's market leaves only air in the pockets.

This IS for the better for us, financially, on our behalf. Hopefully all of you will see the fruits of our saving soon ;)

Hope there are some great times this year! and someone take a picture of Seven Kingdoms add in the program please!!!

Hope there are some great times this year! and someone take a picture of Seven Kingdoms add in the program please!!!

In your honor, I'll wear a Seven Kingdoms shirt Friday night.

All of you guys will be missed, but you gotta do what you gotta do to follow the dream!

In your honor, I'll wear a Seven Kingdoms shirt Friday night.

All of you guys will be missed, but you gotta do what you gotta do to follow the dream!

HA! awesome THANK YOU!!!!

and yes, we will make it happen, in this spiraling downwards industry that is here for us young-ins to sift through :)

So, we'll be arriving around 3:30 and will be looking to make a grocery run. Is there anyone else who would like to join us between like 4 and 4:30? Anyone with a vehicle? ;) Otherwise we'll have to work out a cab or shuttle or something.

Is that Wednesday or Thursday, AMBR? My step dad and I will have a vehicle, but we won't be arriving until later Wednesday evening.

So, we'll be arriving around 3:30 and will be looking to make a grocery run. Is there anyone else who would like to join us between like 4 and 4:30? Anyone with a vehicle? ;) Otherwise we'll have to work out a cab or shuttle or something.

I'm on board for a shared cab/shuttle Wed afternoon. I'll be at the hotel by 2 at the latest. I have your cell (assuming it's still the same from last year) I'll shoot you a text that afternoon.

Thanks, Riceloft, but we'll be at the show so need to go before.

I'm on board for a shared cab/shuttle Wed afternoon. I'll be at the hotel by 2 at the latest. I have your cell (assuming it's still the same from last year) I'll shoot you a text that afternoon.

Yep, phone number's the same. Let's make a plan.

Anyone else gonna be there saturday the 10th? I fly in and my buddy will be driving down from DC area on saturday. Staying at the Residence Inn again. If nothing else, it allows us to kick back, see some local sights and hang with the local peeps before the madness really gets going.

Jeff

Anyone else gonna be there saturday the 10th? I fly in and my buddy will be driving down from DC area on saturday. Staying at the Residence Inn again. If nothing else, it allows us to kick back, see some local sights and hang with the local peeps before the madness really gets going.

Jeff

brunch on Sunday - just tell me when to be there and you know i will rudely wake you boys up :)

CALLING ALL PROG TEXAS FANS WHEN AND WHERE WILL YOU ALL BE ?
i can not wait till next week its finally here i will be in on THURS at the super 8 so look for me i will have nevermore t shirt on ,then rest and get ready for thurs nite partying , then i will be at the artmore fri sat partyyyyyyyyyyyyy time , i have room if anyone needs one ? and will have some prog cds out of my collection if anyone interested just messsge me , EVERYONE HAVE SAVE TRIP AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL

oh if you dont remember me i was wearing scrubs during prog power X and if you guess what color i am wearing FRIDAY i have prize for you

Undecided when exactly I'll leave but it'll be on Wednesday... tbd on whether or not I decide to stay for second class or not. Doors open at 6pm, Recording I (2nd time after not getting sound up in RII final exam) ends at 1pm with a break at noon.. 1st class ends at 11. 5 hour drive from high point at that point (+ atlanta traffic)