The 2013 "Official Countdown / Arrival Times"

LESS THAN A WEEK! SQUEEEEEEE!

Milton, I just PMd you about hooking up at ATL for the MARTA ride. Looking forward to it.

we are driving down from Metro DC (well Scott is driving and I'm on the broom ;) ) and should arrive late Weds afternoon at the Artmore. I have not been to that hotel since 2002 and it was The Grenada. Altho still anxious, I am looking forward to this. Altho I need another week to get ready!

wooooooooo happy labor day to all forum members , well well its here finally this is progRANDYtx i had make a new profile my old one went away , if you dont know me i am the prog metal guy on fridays is always in scrubs its a thing i started way back this year to make it even more fun i have contest WHO CAN GUESS WHAT COLOR I WILL BE WEARING FRIDAY GETS A CD ON ME at the vendors table 2011 i wore BLACK so that color is out ,so start guessing nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww . i will be arriving on thurs during the day anyone at residence inn midtown historic ? look for me i will be wearing power of omens shirt

Our flight from Dallas arrives at 1 pm EST.. looking forward to my first ProgPower.. I've been reading the forums for years but never participated..

Now, I'm so excited that I can hardly sit still. :)

I'll be the long haired guy wearing different colored camo pants each day of the festival in honour of the mighty Sabaton. :)

landing at 3pm Delta on Wed. with Marvina Miller, meeting up the old school gang for condo run. See you all at the courtyard in the evening. Cannot wait to see everyone!!!!

How long is the MARTA trip from the airport to the Arts Station? 20 minutes?

We're staying at the Marriott on 14th.

Yay!! I'm not the only one staying up on 14th Street. Look me up! I'll be the old guy that looks like he doesn't belong.

I get in on Thursday afternoon.

Flying from new base BWI - on Delta which I hoped to never do again but oh well, suchis life living on the east coast now.

Get in around 230 and then it is off to MARTA and the Marriot at 345 14th St NE which I think is the one Jim & I stayed at last year. Hope to see some familiar faces soon :)

Cheers
jeff