The 2013 "Official Countdown / Arrival Times"

WOW! All the way from Mexico City - thank you so much for your loyal support!

Excuse my thread highjack, but may I suggest that y'all purchase your aquarium tickets on-line prior to going? Otherwise you will wait in a LONG line FOREVER! They have a separate line for guests that already have their tickets. :)

~Jen

Thanks Miel , last year I gave you a bottle of Tequila for Glenn at the entrance of the venue, hope it was ok.

Hope PP will run for some more years, I had a great time all past years I have been there.

See ya at PP

Theres a normal meet and greet? Do tell

I usually host a potluck in my neighborhood for those who arrive on Tuesday. Gives us all a chance to hang out, chat, and meet people (mostly a selfish thing for me, since my hangout time is very, very limited if it exists at all). There's a chance one of the early arrivers might organize something at a restaurant by the hotels, but I'll be otherwise occupied. :)

Since flights from Rochester to Atlanta have not gone down as much as I'd like, it's starting to look like I'm going to drive down. I'm going to the Kamelot/Delain show in Columbus the previous Monday anyway so I'll just continue my voyage south on Tuesday. Please feel free to say hi to the official ProgPower countdown guy. :)

40 days!!

+1

We had a guy post on Facebook recently about "convenient the festival was to Missouri." While I would love to reply, professional decorum dictates I remain silent. However, I wish Aran would have been around to tell him to suck it.

Haha, would have loved to tell him to suck it. :)

People having issues about PPUK changing location for the 3rd edition was probably what put the festival to the ground. The two previous years it took me 11 hours to get there and people complained about how much more time it would take them to get there...in a country you can travel across in few hours...go figure.

Anyways, thanks for the thumbs up folks.

I usually host a potluck in my neighborhood for those who arrive on Tuesday. Gives us all a chance to hang out, chat, and meet people (mostly a selfish thing for me, since my hangout time is very, very limited if it exists at all).

I was wondering about this! Heh. I hope to be able to catch up with you during one of your brief free moments later in the week, then! :)

There's a chance one of the early arrivers might organize something at a restaurant by the hotels, but I'll be otherwise occupied. :)

Ok, done! If anyone is in town on Tuesday September 03, feel free to head over to the Hudson Grille Midtown at 7:30 PM. It's less than mile from the Artmore and the Residence, it's also walkable from downtown, and it's like 300 feet from a Marta station.

942 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 892-0892
hudsongrille.com‎

Thanks Miel , last year I gave you a bottle of Tequila for Glenn at the entrance of the venue, hope it was ok.

Hope PP will run for some more years, I had a great time all past years I have been there.

See ya at PP

Oh yes, of course - it's been long gone, too! :headbang: Thank you so much!! I'm glad to know your forum name now too. :) Please say hello this year.

I am so heart broke that I can't make it this year. I am really hating my boss for not letting me off of work. He committed the most carnal of sins you know. I miss all of you so very much and it's the highlight of my whole year to be able to help sell those awesome t-shirts. See all of you in 2014 or my boss will be wearing a testicle necklace. :)

I'll be in at 4:30PM on Thursday. It is going to be totally crazy trying to get to the hotel and then the venue in time for In the Silence. I think a taxi might be in order.

I'll be in at 4:30PM on Thursday. It is going to be totally crazy trying to get to the hotel and then the venue in time for In the Silence. I think a taxi might be in order.

If you're flying in, Marta will probably quicker than a taxi in rush hour traffic! :)

will be riding in at some point on Thursday. Won't be staying at the artmore this year sadly because of funds but I (and my sweetie) will be around for the after parties for a while each night.

Been dealing with personal matters for the past year (involving another attendee), and while I'm overall feeling 100x better than I was in January, I simply can't afford it this year being unemployed atm and not having the same level of interest this year. Maybe next year...I may get to bring my girlfriend there too :)

Leaving Norway Aug. 30th and will spend a few days in New York before heading down to Atlanta on the Tuesday. First time at PPUSA, visiting US for the first time in fact. After attending PPEU, PPUK and PP Scandinavia i'm looking forward to experience the US Edition. See ya!! :kickass:

I've had the opportunity to visit your beautiful country during the last 6 years while attending NordicFest. I'm sure you will have a great time this year at PPUSA.
I will.arrive Wed at 2pm on Delta.

I'll be coming in Thursday night after the show starts (yeah, lame) so I'll probably be chilling in The Courtyard. (Steph W. for those who don't know, I'm not on here much!) See you soon!!!

Our flight (from the Raleigh, NC area) gets us into Atlanta at 11:07am Friday, and the flight back is at 4:20pm Sunday.

We're staying at the Residence Inn this year for the first time, since the Artmore screwed us on our reservations. Besides, I had enough Marriott Rewards points to cover the stay, so it's hard to argue with that! We'll be in the Artmore courtyard for the parties, though! :kickass:

See ya soon!

Craig & Michelle

I live about 75 minutes north of the venue, so I'll be driving down for the Wed. night show, then going home, then returning and picking p the room at the Artmore on Thursday.
I'm not leaving Dragon*Con (downtown) until Tuesday afternoon, so there isn't much time in between. (!)