The 2013 "Official Countdown / Arrival Times"

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
We're exactly 45 days away!!! Are you guys ready??
(yes, I'm excited... remember I didn't make it last year)

I'll be flying in Thursday afternoon (NYC-ATL) on Airtran 348, arriving around 3:35pm. Anyone arriving around the same time, let me know!!

I'll be flying in Thursday afternoon (NYC-ATL) on Airtran 348, arriving around 3:35pm. Anyone arriving around the same time, let me know!!

Holy crap, it's really that close?!

I just got clearance from my wife that she won't hate me for coming again. I need to grab a ticket and reserve my time off pronto.

I will be in Atl on Tuesday the 3rd, driving in from a holiday weekend in Savannah with Eric & Daffodil (for those that know them), completely and totally stoked for that experience as well as the PPUSA festivities, its going to be an awesome vacation!

Bear

BTW Daffodil is expecting any day now, just waiting for the news!!

I'll be arriving at the airport on Thursday at three. Gives me enough time to check into the hotel, stretch my legs for a while, and then go to the show!

I'll be driving up from Macon and should be there around that time, usually when I pick up my GB and t-shirt, rock!!!!!!!!!

I will be driving in on Wednesday night, so I will miss the festivities that evening. This festival is truly a highlight of the year for me. Besides loving the great music, spending time with the PP family and friends, and meeting the bands, this is my opportunity to live life away from the corporate world - heaven!

Yay for all those coming back after missing last year!! :headbang: If all goes according to plan, I will be arriving at the Artmore the same time as Su. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Yay for all those coming back after missing last year!! :headbang: If all goes according to plan, I will be arriving at the Artmore the same time as Su. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Just curious are you leaving on Sunday or Monday ? Niners / Greenbay Sunday!!! Woot Wooot

Bear

I arrive at 8am Weds - was supposed to be 9am, but my flight got rescheduled yesterday. Probably going to go see the Dutch Masters with Sarah and Jeremy before the Roomies arrive...

Gosh, alot of things have to happen or not happen for me to get to go. First-No Hurricanes or natural disasters in Texas the week preceding or the week of PP, if there are then going is a no-go, as I will be deployed with the Texas State Guard to assist in the turmoil. If there aren't any major events, the I will leave El Paso on Thursday 29th of August on Amtrak, spend a few days at Ft Polk with my daughter and grandson, then on Amtrak again arriving 8:40pm Wed, leaving Sun 8:13am back to Ft Polk, spend a day or two, then My daughter Grandson and I will drive back to El Paso.