The 2013 "Official Countdown / Arrival Times"

Gosh, alot of things have to happen or not happen for me to get to go. First-No Hurricanes or natural disasters in Texas the week preceding or the week of PP, if there are then going is a no-go, as I will be deployed with the Texas State Guard to assist in the turmoil.

Well, I normally wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone, but in this case I sincerely hope they have no work for you! :)

I'll be arriving from Mexico City on Thursday, this will be my fourth time at PP, this time my wife and kids will come along, I want my kids to go to Georgia Aquarium, I'll be staying at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown.

See ya at PP

I'm going to be buying my ticket today. I might be getting a work-sponsored flight in, since they want me onsite the following week. And on that note, if anyone has a space nearby the venue with an open sleeping spot (I'll even take a floor, don't care) that they wouldn't mind sharing, please shoot me a PM.

I'll be arriving from Mexico City on Thursday, this will be my fourth time at PP, this time my wife and kids will come along, I want my kids to go to Georgia Aquarium, I'll be staying at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown.

See ya at PP

WOW! All the way from Mexico City - thank you so much for your loyal support!

Excuse my thread highjack, but may I suggest that y'all purchase your aquarium tickets on-line prior to going? Otherwise you will wait in a LONG line FOREVER! They have a separate line for guests that already have their tickets. :)

~Jen

This will be the first year I've flown Southwest into ATL instead of US Airways...arriving Wednesday at 4:10 p.m. from Phoenix. If anyone is arriving around the same time, let me know, and we can hit the MARTA together!

I'm coming in from NC on Thursday morning at 8 (bought delta tickets before yesterday's deal, DOH), then "working" (LOL) from a friend's house until the show because I'm out of vacation days...
Anybody gonna grab food before the show?

Was going to be in a day early, for a Morglbl show at Atlanta Institute of music, but since that got pushed to Thursday, I'll be leaving Tuesday night, driving in and should arrive noon-ish Wednesday. Leaving Sunday probably around noon, get to WI by midnight, and then off to Madison for a Morglbl show. No rest for the wicked! :headbang::kickass:

Leaving Norway Aug. 30th and will spend a few days in New York before heading down to Atlanta on the Tuesday. First time at PPUSA, visiting US for the first time in fact. After attending PPEU, PPUK and PP Scandinavia i'm looking forward to experience the US Edition. See ya!! :kickass:

International attendees are especially awesome. Welcome to the show!

+1

We had a guy post on Facebook recently about "convenient the festival was to Missouri." While I would love to reply, professional decorum dictates I remain silent. However, I wish Aran would have been around to tell him to suck it.

International attendees are especially awesome. Welcome to the show!

This! I saw on the In The Silence Facebook page that there's a guy flying in all the way from Brazil for ProgPower USA for the first time. He actually booked his yearly vacation trip around the festival just so he could catch ItS, Shadow Gallery, etc. I think it's up to us regulars to make sure these guys that come from overseas have the BEST experience ever at PPUSA. They will certainly bring back the stories to their countries, and hopefully their friends will decide to do the same next year.

I remember a couple ladies that came from Japan some years ago for a few of the fests, Kyoko & Juni. Angra was headlining Friday and they were huge fans of Angra. We were talking with the girls and Angra out in front of the Artmore on Saturday and a bunch of us and Angra all went down to the Front Page News for dinner and drinks. That was a great experience for me but also for the ladies that flew out so far for the show. That is what Prog Power is all about

:headbang:

Bear

I have to say I love my new employer. I have to be onsite in Pittsburgh the week after the fest so I asked them if they wouldn't mind paying for my ticket to Atlanta and just flying out of Atlanta that Sunday instead of me having to deal with a bunch of headache and they did it for me. So I get a free flight to PPUSA AND I get to attend the fest for the sixth year running! Can't beat it with a stick.

So now I'll be getting into ATL at about 3:08 Thursday afternoon.

I have to say I love my new employer. I have to be onsite in Pittsburgh the week after the fest so I asked them if they wouldn't mind paying for my ticket to Atlanta and just flying out of Atlanta that Sunday instead of me having to deal with a bunch of headache and they did it for me. So I get a free flight to PPUSA AND I get to attend the fest for the sixth year running! Can't beat it with a stick.

So now I'll be getting into ATL at about 3:08 Thursday afternoon.

That's awesome. My flight is in 15 min after yours. Let me know if you want to meet up at the airport for the MARTA ride.