Flight arrival times

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Okay, ProgPower is about 8 days away(Midweek Mayhem to be exact) So, it is time for the yearly "what time are you arriving" thread. This is so people can meet up and maybe share a taxi, or the MARTA together. I guess I will start.

I arrive at 3:30pm Wed Sept 9 via American Airlines. Meeting up with the rest of the Nightmare records group in the Atrium. Lance, Brent, Myself, and my bud Gonzo.

1pm on ....... Saturday. :( Unfortunately I can't make it the full stretch. Fortunately, the very fact that single-day tickets were made available is what allowed me to squeeze it in at all!

flight lands at 3:10 wed. sure we'll run into a few of you at the airport and on Marta! If not....see ya at the wed. party!!:Smokin:

Wed, 7:00 PM via Delta from Costa Rica--->MARTA. Kristy, remember to send me the address of the lodging place.

Wed, 7:00 PM via Delta from Costa Rica--->MARTA. Kristy, remember to send me the address of the lodging place.

can't, we don't get text message until WED afternoon. pm me your cell number and I'll PM you mine. You want to meet at the airport where we did last time?? Marvina has to pick up her luggage so seems like a fitting place and it's next to the Marta entrance.

Wed. At 1:20 via Delta out of Chicago.
I'll be hanging out at the airport waiting for a friend's flight to get in at 2:20. Will probably see a few Progpower-an's....we kind of stand out.
I'll be the chick with the long black hair wearing black, probably picking my nose, while prancing about the baggage claim singing show tunes.

can't, we don't get text message until WED afternoon. pm me your cell number and I'll PM you mine. You want to meet at the airport where we did last time?? Marvina has to pick up her luggage so seems like a fitting place and it's next to the Marta entrance.

a) My cell phone does not work outside Costa Rica, I'm not even carrying it. I can call you from a pay phone.
b) I'm arriving at 7:00 PM you all will be at the Wed party by then...

Any other idea is welcomed.

No flight yet, most likely driving this year. I should be there between noon & one on Wednesday. Still trying to pull a rabbit out of my ass and get a reasonable flight down, we'll see....

Arrive ATL @ 9:45 AM... Friday. I'm looking at it as glass half full though - I was going to miss the entire fest until a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to be back in Atlanta around all you fine folks!

No flight yet, most likely driving this year. I should be there between noon & one on Wednesday. Still trying to pull a rabbit out of my ass and get a reasonable flight down, we'll see....

Does anyone know how to get in touch with J-Dub. Right now he can get a flight from Milwaukee to atlanta on US Airways for $192 if he hurries by way of Expedia.com

J-DUB!!!!!

Hurry your ass to Expedia and book that damn flight. You heard J-Man. Don't you dare ignore the old man's comment. Give respect to the elderly!!!