Arrival Times

Arriving around 12:30 on Wednesday afternoon. Will have a friend with me and then have to wait at the airport for another friend who arrives on a slightly later flight. Then it's off to the hotel and later to the Midweek Mayhem extravaganza.

Well being as PP has become basically my only vacation these past couple years with everything that is going on - I am flying in the saturday before - the 4th, get in around 330 or something. My roomie Jim will be driving from Maryland and arrive saturday as well - we will be at the Residence Inn this year so anyone else arriving early or any locals - hit us up :)

This should show people what a kickass event Glenn and his crew of merrymakers put on every year :) Anyone on the fence about going, just ask me about it.

Thursday at noon, because Im gonna be at the Kamelot show on Wed night in Orlando, if any of you guys is up for some drinks on thursday let me know \m/

We should be caravaning up to the fest monday night. Tuesday for relaxation and to destroy the loft on wednesday!

so we and our crew will be around ALL week, anyone down for food or bars? its my vacation from work!

I'll be getting there 3:25 PM on Thursday via Delta from Providence. I'll be a first-timer, so hopefully I won't be too overwhelmed! :wave:

I'll be arriving in Atlanta on Thursday. Thursday September 02, that is. Going to DragonCon through Monday September 06, hanging with as many other early-arrivers as possible on Tuesday, then 4 nights of shows starting Wednesday! :headbang:

For those of you arriving the previous weekend, even if you're not attending DragonCon, head downtown to the hotel district on MARTA (Peachtree Center station) and walk over near the Hyatt and Marriott hotels. Unless you attend a lot of SF/fantasy/comics conventions, you won't believe your eyes. :)
Begins on Friday (although there are some bands performing Thurs. night), and ends on Monday.
Also, for those in town on Saturday morning, note that the DragonCon Parade is held then. They close down Peachtree Street for us. This year's parade will include 2,600+ participants and 59 vehicles. (!) It's free to watch, of course.

Hey Pellaz - I saw you mention this before and checked out the site (and bookmarked it to check for updates). We may try to swing by there on sundays depending on hangover status. Any recommendations on sunday? Neither I nor my roomie have been to any Sci-fi cons (although I was at the first couple Xena cons back in the day, but I swore off that after Renee O'Connor up and married someone else). :)

about lunch time Thursday for myself and my wife.This is her first rock concert of anything heavier than Bryan Adams so the culture shock will be new for her.I can't talk her into Thursday's show since she agreed to go to Friday & Saturday so we are still trying to figure out something to do on Thursday.

My buddy Jose and I will be arriving around 11:15 on Thursday via Delta direct flight from Minneapolis/St. Paul. We just have tickets for Friday and Saturday. Nevertheless, i am still contemplating buying a ticket for thursday. However, we may choose to spend the night hitting the nightlife instead. We are willing to meet up with anyone. Mind you we will have just returned from a tour in the desert, so if we seem a little up tight at first I apologize it is just a facade. But again I digress. Can't wait to party with some peeps.

We arrive sometime on Tuesday evening, driving down from South Carolina. The Hertz office where we need to return the rental car not too far from midtown closes at 7pm so I assume we'll be checking in at the Residence Inn around 6-8pm :)

Looking forward to finally meeting you. Pab & I get in early Thursday morning. Kittybeast getting in on Wednesday. :headbang:

Hey Pellaz - I saw you mention this before and checked out the site (and bookmarked it to check for updates). We may try to swing by there on sundays depending on hangover status. Any recommendations on sunday? Neither I nor my roomie have been to any Sci-fi cons (although I was at the first couple Xena cons back in the day, but I swore off that after Renee O'Connor up and married someone else). :)

The schedule should be posted on the website within a few days, and of course it will be available onsite in the Pocket Program. Saturday and Sunday are the best, "fullest" days to attend.

My buddy Jose and I will be arriving around 11:15 on Thursday via Delta direct flight from Minneapolis/St. Paul. We just have tickets for Friday and Saturday. Nevertheless, i am still contemplating buying a ticket for thursday. However, we may choose to spend the night hitting the nightlife instead.

Buy a ticket for Thursday. Shane D. will really appreciate it. :)

We are willing to meet up with anyone. Mind you we will have just returned from a tour in the desert, so if we seem a little up tight at first I apologize it is just a facade. But again I digress. Can't wait to party with some peeps.

For a second I thought you meant you were attending the Burning Man festival in Nevada (and in the desert), but then I re-read it. Thanks for your service to the U.S. :worship: