Arrival Times

Arriving at 1:25 American Airlines out of Dallas on Wed. I leave New Mexico at 6am...I'm all about just getting there as soon as possible! :D

That arrival time is now 1:45, your on the same flight we are it looks like.

I arrive at 2:43pm on Thursday afternoon and leave around dinnertime on Sunday - I booked a later flight since I'm tired of scurrying on Sunday mornings, and I took off Monday and Tuesday, so it costs me nothing to get home after 11pm.

Arriving early Thursday afternoon, hopefully checking in early at the Residence. JDub, any chance of hooking up with you and the Donster for an early dinner?

Arriving early Thursday afternoon, hopefully checking in early at the Residence. JDub, any chance of hooking up with you and the Donster for an early dinner?

I don't know what our schedule is for Thursday yet, If I'm free, I'm there! Still no word on whether Jimmy & possibly another newbie might be going. It's been a bad year for union painters in our neck of the woods.

I'll be arriving 12 hours or so after I leave the land of cheese. If traffic, police officers, and any road construction don't delay me, I hope to be pulling up to the Artmore by 1:30pm Wednesday, local time...

Unfortunately after much thought I have come to the conclusion that I will not be at the show this year. :( I Have multiple interviews this week and cannot risk losing out on jobs due to the fest. Plus, it doesn't look good in the new employer's eyes. So, I will not be able to attend and therefore, I will not be arriving. So very disappointed as this year in particular I was looking forward to. I hope everyone has a great time this year though, and I hope to be back next year. :headbang:

With only 22 days until the Wednesday night Mid-Week Mayhem show, I thought I would post my yearly arrival time post to give people a chance to see when everyone is arriving in Atlanta so they could possible hook up at the airport and make the trek to their hotels. This also gives first timers a chance to possibly meet up with some of the old timers, so they won't be completely overwhelmed.

My wife and I plus my buddy Todd are arriving on Wednesday at 1:50 PM by American Airlines from Dallas. We will be meeting up with Lance and Brent, and Sherry and taking a car to our Hotel.

Glenn, Jen feel free to move this to the lounge if neccessary.

Only 21 days now and I look forward to a nice flight in with you, your wife and Kellsco - can't wait to see everyone!

Only 21 days now and I look forward to a nice flight in with you, your wife and Kellsco - can't wait to see everyone!

You got it, but remember we will have been up and in transit since around 3:30am so don't be surprised if I doze off on the flight from Dallas. Then we will met up with Sherry, get the car, come back for Lance and Brent, hit the hotel and check in, then Dinner, and who knows what after.

I'm arriving at ~ 9:40pm on Thursday (thanks to the busiest week of the year at my job). I expect people will either be in earlier or Friday, but, dammit, I was SO not waiting!

I am a progpower noob and my BA flight from London gets in (I think!) about 19.05 Tuesday.

Anyone at the airport who spots me in shorts and (probably!) a Bloodstock festival t-shirt please say hi. I will probably be looking lost and confounded. But then I generally do.....