What day/time do YOU get to Atlanta?

zimbee said:
6:23 is when my plane is scheduled to land (AWA).

Are you planning on taking MARTA or a shuttle/taxi? Like Aki said, it would be cool to chat with someone on the trip over... i'll be with a friend, but the more the merrier. i'm flying in on Frontier from Denver.

I'll be taking MARTA along with my fiance and two friends. We are staying at the Marriott and that's painfully close to the Arts station.

At PPIII booB and I were landing at about the same time (supposedly) but my plane was about half an hour early and my friend got pouty and didn't want to wait, so we missed each other.

So... Frontier from Denver vs America West from Phoenix. Good luck to us! :D

There is a pic of me in the pics topic. In the first three or so pages, I believe.

Locust0311 said:
This Saturday around 2, onto MARTA, then straight to campus to watch my Jackets stomp a mud hole in the Tar Heels :headbang:

End result is I'll be around the whole week so if anyone runs into any serious problems I can probably help out (especially if you're a hot chick ;))

Hey, man... give me a call sometime after you get in town, and we can make plans to meet up before the pre-pre-party and go over your shopping list. :D

Oh, and to stay on topic... I'm already here. :)

--Mike

It looks like no one is getting in at my time of 1230 on thursday, but if anyone does end up pm me or whatever and we will meet for a beer or something.

I'll be landing out of Philly about 10:15 am Thurs. Looks like Sautherom may be the only one around.

Look for me, dude. I'll be the tall one in the black T-shirt!

Steve in Philly

I work almost directly behind the midtown Marta station, so if anyone has a bunch of stuff and would like a ride to their hotel, let me know (pm, icq or email).

I don't think anyone in my office would miss me for 10 to 15 minutes; They'd probably assume I'm in the bathroom or something :).

I only have a small Nissan though, so I can't fit too much.

Robin

DarkOne said:
I'll be landing out of Philly about 10:15 am Thurs. Looks like Sautherom may be the only one around.

Look for me, dude. I'll be the tall one in the black T-shirt!

Steve in Philly
My friend and I will be getting in thurs. around 9:45 from Tampa, so we may see you guys there. I'll be the really good looking guy with the Queensryche shirt. We'll be taking marta to the Grenada.

We're coming in on Delta flight 5050...should I be worried... :Spin:

TheWhisper said:
My friend and I will be getting in thurs. around 9:45 from Tampa, so we may see you guys there. I'll be the really good looking guy with the Queensryche shirt. We'll be taking marta to the Grenada.

We're coming in on Delta flight 5050...should I be worried... :Spin:

And the first thing ya'll are gonna do once you get to the hotel is CALL ME!!! :D

guardian26 said:
I should be arriving Thurs at about noon (hopefully no 4 hours delays like last year)
Departing around noon on Sunday.

I shut the door and traveled to another home, I met an older man, he seemed to be alone -- No? :)

We (Shane, my sis and I) get in around 12 on Wednesday!! YESSSSSS!!

We'll get there around 10:24 AM on Thursday. Will probably be at the hotel by noon. I'm not putting the cock ring on before 8:00 PM though. I've decided against wearing the assless pants on the flight.

Joe