Arrival Times in Atlanta

manowarfan1 said:
I may have a checkin & a carry on (gotta have room for goodies coming back) - but should be able to lend a hand to the over packed traveller :)

jeff

Thanks for the offer...I'll definitely flag you down if we cross paths! :)

Although when I was flying USAir regularly a few years back, their ontime record was pretty poor...

MetalSeamstress said:
Weds 13th, 4:00pm

LunaTekke, I might be on the same flight as you. I transfer in Pheonix.

#610 - gets in at 3:58?

If so, I'll keep an eye out for you...but I won't wake you up if you are sleeping! Sounds like your day will be starting even earlier than mine. :zombie:

We'll be arriving by car mid-afternoon on Thu., Sep. 14. Staying at the Fairfield Marriott on Piedmont. Probably grabbing an early dinner at Casa Grande before the pre-party, if anybody wants to join us!

-j

MetalSeamstress said:
Cool, at least you won't be the only metal head on board!

..........Cristen

Excellent! I'll be in a TSO t-shirt from 2003, denim shorts, and glasses. (Early mornings, long flights, and contacts are NOT a good mix for me.)

I've got Dan Brown's book "Angels & Demons" as my in-flight entertainment...and I'll be travelling with assorted baggies of snack foods, in case they try to starve us. :)

Give me a yell if you see me!

Barb and I should be getting on the road after work around 6:00 or so. Meeting Matt and Nicki in Richmond with an approximate arrival in Atlanta of 5-6am! Then its time to sleep until about noon or 1. Be good to go after that! Can't wait!!!!