Arrival Times in Atlanta

Pyramaze51 said:
Might be a little early for this, but I am interested in the arrival times of attendees that are flying into to Atlanta for PPVII. As it is my first one i would like to meet up with any of you that are getting in at or around the same time i am, and then head out to the hotels as a group. Once we get there and check in we can hang out and maybe go and stock up on neccessities. Just a thought.

Arrival time 12:00 noon Thursday 14 Sept. Delta 1462 from El Paso:Smokin:

my first year as well :D. however, im driving:kickass: . haha, i will probably be arriving around 5 or so thursday evening.

My first year, we drove from Buffalo NY. We left thrusday at 11:45pm, arrived in atlanta at 1pm, picked up Curufin and friends, drove to the hotel, got lost, fought with the check in lady because our room was given away, unpacked.. 5 of us in one room with one bed... and got in line. I shall always be there 1 day early from now on

I'll be waiting for all of you, since I'll be taking that whole week off work and flying down Monday. Will eventually be at the Residence, sometime Wednesday. Can't wait!

Aeturnia said:
I'll be waiting for all of you, since I'll be taking that whole week off work and flying down Monday.

well, aren't you special?:Smug:

hey, if I get a job working with you, do you think they'll let me have the whole week off too? ;)

Only if you've been working there long enough ;) I can't take any days off before September or I won't have enough vacation time. Almost makes me miss my old job. Almost.

And yes, I AM special. But not in the Stephen Lynch sort of way, mind you. :loco:

I'm already here, so I'll be at the pre-pre-pre-party on Tuesday night...y'know, the one that only Very Special People were told about, via secret decoder ring message?

Oh, wait, you weren't told? Nevermind! :heh:

We're staying at the Residence Inn, beginning Thursday night. Err, maybe it was Wednesday night; I'd better check on that. :)

We are flying down to Orlando the Saturday before to visit family, then driving up to Atlanta on Thursday. So we'll be there Thursday evening and staying at the Super 8.

kittybeast said:
Then I expect the bar to be set up and open by the time I get there!!!:lol: :headbang: :kickass:

p.s. I like chocolates on my pillow too :saint:

:worship: Yes ma'am. With or without nuts?

kittybeast said:
p.s. I like chocolates on my pillow too :saint:

LOL... that's all I'd need... to pass out drunk and wake up with brown smears on my face, going, "What the hell did I do last night?" :zombie:

booB said:
LOL... that's all I'd need... to pass out drunk and wake up with brown smears on my face, going, "What the hell did I do last night?" :zombie:

:lol: :lol: damn near in tears from laughter...and I'm at work, thanks I needed that!

I actually havent made up my mind if I am going in on tuesday or wednesday but I am going to be getting my tickets this week since they came down like $70.00...

Bear

We're driving in. Leaving here on Tuesday morning. Arriving in Atlanta either
Wed. morning or afternoon. Depends on if we find anything to do between here and there. Staying at the fabulous Super 8.

nailz said:
man, i get 2 weeks vacation and a week for personal, on top of holidays and one floating holiday. hehe
I just started this job in January, so I haven't had all that much time to accrue vacation. I had obnoxious amounts at my last job, but I'd been there for 8 years. Nothing like starting from scratch. :erk: Nothing keeps me from PP though...I'd take a week unpaid if I had to!

Noonish on Wednesday for myself and my friend, on Northwest Airlines. Damn, that's coming up QUICK!