Travel Arrangements for ProgPower X

Safe and happy traveling to all my PPUSA brothers and sisters! I'm a local so the extent of my pilgrimage is having to drive to and from the venue all weekend long! Oh well. More money to blow on brews and CDs! See y'all soon!

Come on - we can't be the only travellers arriving on tuesday can we? Well - if anyone else is getting in then or any of the local PP family want to meet up for drinks/dinner and debauchery or just hanging out and listening to tunes - we'll be at the Inn at the Peachtrees :)

Hail
jeff

I'll actually be right by the Inn at the P'Trees when I finally head home from Dragon*Con, so I might drop by.

Arriving a day earlier would have accorded you the unforgettable sight of 30-40,000 fans, many still in costume, sadly going home after a 4-day junket. :)

I always enjoy the bittersweet experience at the end of ProgPower - catching people inthe differeent security lines, airport bars, wearing a shirt that pretty much identifies them as having been at PP even if I don't recognize them on sight.

30-40,000 in costume - like a giant Ren Fest or something would be awesome, I may have to check out DragonCon some day when the company is doing a bit better and I can actually use up more of my vacation time :)

Cheers
jeff

I might join in that Tuesday Mayhem night, if you don't mind! I'll be in Atlanta the 5th.