Travel Arrangements for ProgPower X

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
I searched several ways and did not find a thread like this. If it belongs in the lounge, please kindly move. :)

Anyway, let's post our travels plans. What flights and costs, arrival times, driving routes, hotel information and anything else that might be useful for other travelers or help us meet up.

The BEC crew will be flying on Delta out of Newark at 10:20 AM (Thank you, Delta for making it so hard to use vouchers and miles! :mad: ) and arriving nice and early in Atlanta 12:48 on Wednesday.

We plan to take the MARTA and I need a reminder of the route and stop. I looked on this map, and I think we can take the red or orange line to stop N5, Art Center. Could someone please confirm?

We'll be at the Granada (Artmore now :rolleyes: ) and ready to go! So, other early arrivals, come look us up. We'll be taking a cab, or shuttle if they have one to the grocery store Wed. afternoon and would be willing to share the trip.

I will be flying in on Wednesday also, Leaving El Paso via Dallas arriving in Atlanta at 3:10pm on American, then to the Days Inn on Northridge Drive with the NIGHTMARE RECORDS crew. Meeting up ith the MINDFLOW guys and going to dinner and then to the Mindcrime happening.

DOOD! I couldnt get a friggin room for the band at the Days Inn! How long ago you guys book that?

Marc Pattison and I will be arriving at 1:35 pm Wed and are staying at the Artmore. Jon Allen and Steve DiGiorgio are coming in Thursday at 11:05 am and will be staying at some friggin place downtown that I cant remember. Fred Marshall and Luch Silva are coming in on Thurs as well, I think and staying at the Red Roof Inn way the hell out by the Florida border. :p
:D

Coming in around 1:30 PM Wednesday, Delta from San Francisco. Staying at The Artmore. Leaving Sunday early!!!! Looks like I am sleeping on the plane...

Bear

Once again, my friends and I are making the trek road trip style. But we have so many going we have to take two cars this year! And we're meeting up with three more people once we get there! :D

Marvina and I fly out at 7:21 am after a hard night of partying with Primal Fear at the Key Club:kickass: Arrive at 3:30 Atlanta wED. Staying at the Condo again. Pabla arrives Thursday afternoon. At the end Pabla and Marvina fly out at the ass crack of dawn on Sunday...I did that once and never again... I fly out at 1pm Sunday...still home by 5pm in CA.

Sooo looking forward to seeing old friends again and of course making new ones!!!

BRAINSTORM!!!!!!!!:headbang::Smokin:

Steve and I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon on Delta Airlines around 2 PM or so. We're staying at the Artmore. Somehow I managed to snag a room there, but we still have our original reservations for the Sucky 8 down the street. :lol:

Tentative plans are to see Primal Fear at Jaxx on Wednesday and fly down on Thursday. Still debating if we want to do that or not. We did something similar to that a couple of years ago to see Sonata Artica and Firewind at Jaxx, but we flew out of National airport. This year we're flying out of Richmond, VA. Decisions, decisions! :)

driving 45 minutes due east until I arrive at the Midtown Music Complex around 11AM or so to load in and set up for the Wednesday night show. Yeah Glenn somehow goat roped me into working the pre-show party again this year. :Smug:

LOL - you all know I love it. :kickass: See you there! WooT!

We plan to take the MARTA and I need a reminder of the route and stop. I looked on this map, and I think we can take the red or orange line to stop N5, Art Center. Could someone please confirm?

We'll be at the Granada (Artmore now :rolleyes: ) and ready to go! So, other early arrivals, come look us up. We'll be taking a cab, or shuttle if they have one to the grocery store Wed. afternoon and would be willing to share the trip.

Ambr, the Marta only goes North from the airport. So just get on either train and stay on to N5. Edit: Sorry....Freakchylde already confirmed. :)

I will be arriving at 1:15 on Wednesday via American Airlines. Marta to the Granada. (I doubt I'll ever remember to call it the Artmore). Ambr, if you guys are still hanging when I get to the hotel I might want in on the carpool. In the past we walked back over to the Marta station and took the free Marta shuttle to the grocery store and a Target. Maybe that will work for us again this year.

Anyway, I get in Thursday about 2pm, Staying at the Super 8 with Curufin and friends. Hoping to meet and get to know more of you this year. I don't seem to do that!